Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GregLafitte

Community Deathmatch Project

After playing a number of community made wads I figured it would be a fun thing to make a awesome and fun deathmatch wad with the community. What I am aiming for is a full 32 map megawad full of deathmatch maps, you can make the maps as detailed as you want just follow these rules:

It must be Compatible with Zandronum.
No custom textures.
8 players max and 5 players minimum.
Must be for doom 2.
if you use custom music it must be midi

Of course all mappers will receive credit for there work And if you want to send one but are not done with it just let me know and I will save a spot for your map :-) all wads must be sent to my email on my profile happy dooming!

Look, you might want to present some maps/progress for this before you present a community project. When I asked about screenshots, I was asking if you had anything to show, progress wise on your behalf for this fabulous project.

^^^^LOL Du Mhan Yhu! :D

GregLafitte, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done. [/newprojecttag]

Please don't offend, this is just a common situation: Somebody completely unknown arrives to the forum and expects that other people will keenly start working hard for him. You should understand that this doesn't work. Show your own work, and depending on how good it is, maybe you'll catch interest of a couple folks. Consider starting your mapping career more mildly than downright directing an entire project, for example proposing your own maps or contributing to existing projects.

Thank you for the advice I will see if I can contribute to someone else's project.

Or if not that then I will just upload my own work and start there.