Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flammable

DooM Arena Wad.

I tried it and its pretty cool. You should post a link to the download here too though not just on youtube. ^_^

You've got nothing but a YouTube video here, I'm not surprised you didn't get much response. Write a few lines about what the map is like, add some screenshots, and a download link, then you might get more interest.

From your video it looks like a sort of tech-demo that lets you summon a bunch of zdoom extras from other mods/levels, instead of an actual level, which isn't the kind of thing that interests me at all.

Well i have made a video, instead screenshots or anything, but i will tell you what is this map.

This is Doom Arena, here you can spawn any Monster, (include marines and custom monsters), also you can get any powerup or weapon by pressing the buttons. This is perfect map if you want to test something like a new weapon, for example you edited plasma gun. You go to Arena, spawn plasmagun, spawn monsters you want to test it on, and here it is, perfect testing platform, and you dont even need to open up console and summon your weapon. Also if you like to do the crazy meat grinder, this is also good map. It has buttons which open script that spawn infinite monsters, monsters YOU have choisen, for example you want to kill 10000 imps, and only imps, go ahead, press imp button at the backyard of map and they will spawn all the time, untill you stop it. And now imagine, how much fun you can get by playng it togehter with friends, you can do the challenges, you can do the pvp arena, you can do everything you can imagine, on this map.

This is pretty much a sandbox map, just for having fun

Here is the video of it: http://youtu.be/lQWHa6AER48

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?voc4wip7i3ft2w9

you made a map that you seemingly really enjoy and really that's all you can ever do, yeah? I remember the days when I very well could have made the same exact thing you just made haha. keep doing whatever you're doing man, you seem to be having a lot of fun which is awesome

What a rip-off, there's already an arena test like map. It's in psychophobia MAP33 and it has way more stuff than what you've got here.

joe-ilya said:

What a rip-off, there's already an arena test like map. It's in psychophobia MAP33 and it has way more stuff than what you've got here.

Maybe so, but Psychophobia is bloated as hell. Also, I'm pretty sure the idea itself existed as far back as the Monster Resource Wad and the like.