Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rellik

Is Skulltag dead or what?

No, dammit.

Things are just going SLOW. Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow. We're waiting on art. And when you have artists that like to do one sprite every month or so, and when we have how mans 10s of sprites to do? ... you get the picture.

so...what is going to be new/removed from the current version of ST to the next?

Carnevil said:

No, dammit.

Things are just going SLOW. Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow. We're waiting on art. And when you have artists that like to do one sprite every month or so, and when we have how mans 10s of sprites to do? ... you get the picture.

What kinda art do you need. If i knew what you would need i'd give you some art.

hmmmmmm.,,,...

will we be able to change bot skins using the consoul thing?

ie. botskin [botname here] [skin name here]

frwl said:

hmmmmmm.,,,...

will we be able to change bot skins using the consoul thing?

ie. botskin [botname here] [skin name here]

NOPE! :)

You'll be able to make yer own bot with its own skin, tho.

AdAmIzEr said:

What kinda art do you need. If i knew what you would need i'd give you some art.

Aight, send me an IM sometime (Carnevil99). I'd be glad to talk to you about getting this thing done at something faster than a snail's pace (you know, as in like how it's going RIGHT NOW :)).

Carnevil said:

NOPE! :)

You'll be able to make yer own bot with its own skin, tho.

ah! even beter! EDIT: and, will we beable to edit what our bots say? and if so, to what level? will bot's beable to interact with other bots like they do in ST currently? ie. "I hear Crash has quite a tempor" "WHAT? I do not!"

and...
will the master server on the STLauncher work like zdaemon's? yet again, is it supposed to work in its current release, cause it isn't working for me right now.

how much longer will a new version of Skulltag come out?!?!? I want the new version!!! AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! One last question, are we able to import other skins for the bots? IE make a bot use external skins other than the ones in the Skulltag wad.

What's been happening with code? Has ST been updated to the lated ZDOOM codebase?

If you need any help with sounds (weapons, announcer, etc), I could mix a few for ya.