Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jmickle66666666

[MIDI] jmickle66666666's midi year one

Hello, I've been making midis for almost a year now so I thought I'd make a big package of most of them (pruned for shitty ones and ones that aren't free for use)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8943931/music/2014/midi%20year%20one.zip
memfis edition

There are 30 midis in there that are free to use in your wads or whatever. I've written short descriptions of each of the tracks on my midi page

Enjoy!

';,,;', it's always nice to increase what I have to choose from or my map projects.

Pinchy said:

it's always nice to increase what I have to choose from for my map projects.

Yeah, who knows, maybe I could use a couple of these in future speedmaps or something.

I just updated with a new version of tomohawk.mid cause I carried on working on it tonight.

Pinchy: that was part of a deal where altazimuth had to make a map before I finished work, if he managed to, I'd make a midi for him.

Who else finds the "oh so funny" song names a turn off? It's like the midis want me to dislike them. Same with these 32in24 wads, I never understood that humor...

I was surprised at how angry I felt when I saw that Barnacle Frank had been re-named to midi 4. Legitimately infuriated; a terrible injustice.

Next thing he'll admit he finds ASS a turnoff for the same reason.
BTW, good job on Almost Night But Just Not Quite, jm666.

I liked quite a few of these, I'm sure I'll use one in ASS 17. The 3 I like most are barnacle frank, i am simon 22 years old, & i don't want to look in the dark for demons