Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linkrulezall

This Song Is Impossible to Find

So I've been looking for the song at 11:05 in this video:

From what I can tell it's called "Bad Storm" by The Disbelievers, and it shares the lyrics with an old blues tune called "Bad Storm Coming". I searched for it on Youtube, it's not there. I searched for an MP3 download, I couldn't find one. Out of desperation I tried downloading the entire Tony Hawk Ride soundtrack, but couldn't find any links for that either.

Can anyone give me a hand here?

Install the game, maybe you can extract it from its files or record it.

VGA said:

Install the game, maybe you can extract it from its files or record it.

I'm pretty sure there was never a PC port and I have no reliable way of recording from a TV (Or the means to buy the game at the moment). I did, however, find out some more about that song between when I opened this thread and now.

The Disbelievers are apparently a local band from Sydney, around the same place as Dustin Dollin comes from. They've also soundtracked a couple of Dustin's other skate videos with their songs "Go Girl Go" and "4th Dimension". 4th Dimension is just as impossible to find as Bad Storm, but Go Girl Go was posted on their MySpace page which it looks like they haven't used in years. I can't seem to find any way to contact them directly besides that abandoned Myspace page. It doesn't help that most google searches lead to completely different musical acts and songs with "Disbelievers" in the title. If anyone else knows more on how to get a hold of these songs than me, please help me out here.

I also found a link to the entire Tony Hawk: Ride soundtrack, but it was missing this song as well as a couple of others (Patchwork's "Ping Pong" was one of them)

StevieCybernetik said:

Soundhound is your friend. That thing can find anything.

It couldn't find this. Even if it could, that wouldn't do me much good since I already know the name of the song.

Didn't they release the songs through a recording company? Contact them to try to order the CD :-D

There is a Wii version of the game, run it through Dolphin emulator.