• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

would you?

would u do the blue shift?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. would u do the blue shift?

• yes, anything for doom and a new computer!
    • Fuck no!! anything but that
    • maybe if i could work less hours

would you work in a pizza factory stuffing cheese in a box for 9 hours a day for $9.85 an hour to pay for a new kick ass computer system ready for doom 3. well i am if u like factory work then i would suddegest doing it. the work is easy and stress free plus great pay. however you do nothing but fold boxes and stare at a wall for 9 hours till about 12:30am, did i mention that it can be very hot sometimes( though i dont find it uncomforatable) i know some people would love this however i need something where i am doing something not just folding boxes for 9 hours. good thing i only have 5 more days left. so would u do it?

Maybe if the pay was something considerable, like $20/hour, I would.

I sling groceries for 30 hours a week at US$7.25/hour. I have nothing else to say.

hey that is good for a bagger, i used to work at the krogers photo lab for 5.50 and hour and the baggers only made 6.10 an hour

IMJack said:

I sling groceries for 30 hours a week at US$7.25/hour.

Lucky basrad, when I was getting $5.15 for doing that, I was considered high salary.

Heh, before I lost my job at the factory 5 months ago, I was getting paid $10.50 an hour (I was the assissant manager there-those were the days, still don't understand why the company went under through :( ) to basically make sure everybody did what they were supposed to and play around on the Boss's computer all day long, from 9 in the morning to 9 in the evening.

Lüt said:

Lucky basrad, when I was getting $5.15 for doing that, I was considered high salary.

This is after four years of holding this job. No sane human being should hold an entry-level unskilled job for that long.

On that note, my half-hour lunchbreak (bleh) is almost up and I gotta get my ass back to work.

I currently work in a Bicycle/Auto store for £4.57 ($7.01) an hour. I fix bikes, build bikes for customers, track down parts, keep it tidy, take deliveries etc.

It's not too bad, but I hate working on dirty, cheap bikes. I want some seriously expensive machinery to play with every now and then.