Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaxxoon R

Deem Now Zandronum-Proof

Now that you know what this is I shall say right here, here is the most public and certain ZETA for your consumption and enjoyment

Download

(requires GZDoom/Zandronum)

It is nearing completion, however there is much to say and do before the words chosen to describe it fall simply under "done". But that shall come through your feedback and my eventual completion of map 5.

But now I give you my proposal: Community Project.

There will be 2 9-map episodes. First episode is this, to give an example of the themes to pursue in project, episode 2 shall be separate wad but they can be combined into one by the end user using lock-on technology. After episode 2 is completified I shall art the titlepic and refine some things. It will be most beautiful, as episode 2 will take place in the castle of the Antlion Lord. Your replies will most certainly be "Ghey WOOO ripoff" and "eat shit and die" but I must do what is right and live full life consequences.

lmao! and I am only on the second level... This is very promising :D

MAP02 and (less so) MAP03 were exciting! The rest was kinda underwhelming compared to them. Not that I think it matters a lot, for a wad like this. Crazy, sometimes horrible, yet impressive work!

The video was a bit odd,but I could tell I like the wad already. :)
Just finished map 3,and still lolling.This is hilarious.Good luck!

Played all the levels. Personally I was expecting some more epic/sick stuff after the second level (also the video!) but it didnt left me disappointed at all. Excellent work!

Well:

Script error, "deem.pk3:actors/snoic.txt" line 247:
Unknown render style 'subtract'

i'm using zdoom 2.7.1, am i missing something?

Alright, I'm downloading, but if the gameplay is not exactly like the trailer I'll be disappointed.

Gzdoom crashed when i got to post hell, perhaps appropriately. Minus a point for the shaky map which I couldn't play, but plus 2 points for top gear music.

Well, the new version of gzdoom wont work on my computer (opengl driver not accellerated? what does it even mean?), so... i'll wait till somebody makes a video of this :P

Try to update your graphic card driver. Maybe it will help, maybe it won't. If the latter case happens, sorry for you.

Oh yeaah. That's a bit of a thing I always forget: Telling people what they need to run things. I also think it's an issue with UDMF slopes that's ruining things since I think G/Zdoom autosaves by default and I remember that ruining things for me a lot in the past before I updated.

Here, I tested it with the "1-8-10" version and it worked. I'm pretty sure this one is designed to work on older cards, too. If this doesn't work, go into the GZDoom .ini file, search for "vid_renderer" and set it 0. You'll be running it in software mode, but it should work at least.

News flash important critical update
Bathroom implemented, download now!
Also, I'm curious, any suggestions for the boss of map05?

I don't really know what to think. It coulda used more health and ammo at points but...

That was weird and stupid and i want more.

~UPDATE 4/11/15~
Invisible Scariest Demon Hellspawn Skullfuck of all Time was a bit too boring I felt, so now it has more of the namesake invisible water monsters for great excitement. I also amped up Snoic's speed and lowered his mass, so now his fight should be more interesting all around.

I also added deathmatch starts to MAP06, not that it matters since Zandronum can't even handle this thing.

Nothing more than what you'd see on the Vagary.

EDIT: There's actually 10 if you count man tits and the scientist in the eye socket.

So I did a little something and...

-Zandronum compatibility
-Removed Nintendo music to avoid copyright whatevers
-titlepic and similar graphics
-some polishings

So yeah, almost-final release here. No trailer this time though cuz I'm lazy about it. Enjoy I guess. Start a server, piss off random strangers while you're at it.

EDIT: It's complete and done yay