Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ejmr

Seeking Co-op WADs

Heyo everyone,

Long-time Doomworld fan, first-time poster.

I am looking for some great WADs to play co-op with a friend. Preferably Doom or Doom 2, but any Heretic or Hexen suggestions would also be welcome. I appreciate in advanced any recommendations.

Presumably Memento Mori and Memento Mori 2 are already on your radar? The first one has aged a bit badly in places, it's true, but they're both designed with co-op in mind.

Actually I had forgotton about those two---horrible, I know, heh. Thank you for bringing them back to my attention.

Combat Shock II, gameplay is more slaughter and it has only 7 maps. Thought I did it in single player it was very fun.

Scythe is one of my favorite co-op wads, I love the gradual increase in difficulty and extreme "near slaughter" maps at the very end. A great wad overall.

Squadron 417 has earned a reputation throughout the solar system as one of the finest two, three, and four man fighting units ever to come out of the Deimos Academy on Mars. As such, your unit is continuously asked to go above and beyond the call of duty. Your mission is very simple: - To go from site to site clearing any and all alien infestations you might find. - These sites could be anything, so you must be prepared for any and all eventualities.....

Community Chest 4 and Back to Saturn X E1 & E2 are pretty good for co-op as well, I had fun even with the fact that I was playing with negative Nancys.

You can find BtSX with the search feature on the forums, and Community Chest 4 on idgames archives. :>

Doomkid said:

Scythe

And Scythe 2. It has 6 episodes each one with a different theme. Its more slaughter-oriented than Scythe 1 and it has bigger maps. A great wad imo, though I still find very annoying those enemy marines.

DeathevokatioN said:

You can find BtSX with the search feature on the forums

Even better:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Both are extremely high quality mapsets. I haven't played them in co-op yet, but from what I know there's some fun co-op monster placement in it :P