Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zaldron

draft

That does look cooler than the new ones, at least in a still image. Gotta sharpen those teeth yet.

I know. Actually I have to finish the mouth because I'm planning some screaming and shit. I gotta finish the back of the head and those gross tendons of the neck. After all that's done, a decent texture in the horns, some meat around the tooths and real-shaped teeth will do the trick.

I'll work on the Icon of Sin after this one. The ZZ textures are all the information I need.

Hey, cool, that's a mean looking Baron of Hell, there Zal!
Hopefully he will look this good and evil-looking in Doom3.

Well, the only thing I can say that's the kind of detail you'll find in the hi-poly Doom3 models. Lighting and bumpmap will be derived from that kind of input data.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Did someone say 'ZZ Textures?'

I know. Actually I have to finish the mouth because I'm planning some screaming and shit. I gotta finish the back of the head and those gross tendons of the neck. After all that's done, a decent texture in the horns, some meat around the tooths and real-shaped teeth will do the trick.

Yeah I was wondering why it looked like some sort of hay grazing animal. :P

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Hold on,.... Zaldron did that? Is he working on Doom III?! WHO IS HE!? TELL MEEEEEE!!!!!!

Yeah, I did that. Who am I? Just a fucking loser with spare time.

Hey Arioch, we don't really know what the Baron eats...but at least we do know what the Cyberdemon eats.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Well, dat answers my question........ somewhat. But the f***ing loser part I understand.

Breakfast, Lunch, sex and dinner. =)

Hey, it's whole lower half is disintegrated. You don't know what that thing could be up to when we're not looking.

Well, dat answers my question........ somewhat. But the f***ing loser part I understand.

That's not right, somehow. I think that one bounced and hitted me.

we don't really know what the Baron eats...but at least we do know what the Cyberdemon eats.

Huh?

All I know is that arioch eats rockets.

All I know is that arioch eats rockets.

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. ... And maybe a midnight snack.

hell i have always wanted to get a copy of that prograqm but it is too expensive i never spend more than $70 for a program, includeing windows or an other OS

Well, let's see...

Commercial license : $3600
Educational license : $850

Solution : I think you already know what I did to get this one.

hell i have always wanted to get a copy of that prograqm but it is too expensive i never spend more than $70 for a program, includeing windows or an other OS

I have a similar rule, but it depends on what the program does and how much I use it. So far I've actually paid for 95% of the things on my computer (barring free programs of course). The only thing is photoshop: I only use an old version for it's "smooth" image resizing and you can bet I'm not paying some $800 just to resize images.

MAX and Photoshop are those kinds of programs I'm not willing to spend thousands of dollars JUST TO FUCKING LEARN HOW TO USE THEM.

I'll keep my pirated versions, thanks. As soon as they start making money for me, I'll happily buy originals.