Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Syferous

My lill Crackodemons

Hello, a while back I made an assemblage sculpture called "Icons of DOOM". One of the monsters I sculpted for the piece were a living and dead, two inch Caccodemon. They had to be molded because of the clay I use. A lot of people asked for copies. I finally have some available if anyone would like a set.

Translucent Unpainted Version
https://www.etsy.com/listing/230735573/ghost-cackodemons?ref=shop_home_active_1

Painted version
https://www.etsy.com/listing/227884525/painted-crackodemons?ref=shop_home_feat_1

Dang that looks nice! I know it's a long shot, but were you thinking of making sprites?

Krispy said:

Dang that looks nice! I know it's a long shot, but were you thinking of making sprites?

I will be making sprites but not of this sculpture. I am currently working on a larger Caccodemon sculpture that is about 12" in diameter with loads of detail.

Will these Cacodemon models ever be up for sale? They look great!

Awesome cacodemons. :) Btw only from looking at these pictures I realised that the green ball on caco's corpse is his eye, I've always thought that it's just some generic intestine thing.

Memfis said:

Awesome cacodemons. :) Btw only from looking at these pictures I realised that the green ball on caco's corpse is his eye, I've always thought that it's just some generic intestine thing.

You and me both!

Great work Syferous! These are just awesome.

the translucent caco reminds me of the specters from doom, but in caco format. I also like how you keep misspelling cacodemon to avoid legal issues LOL. and can't wait to see what you do with the bigger cacodemon sculpture your working on, what face/pose do you have in mind?