Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

Marswar demos [-complevel 2]

Memfis said:

Tyson+ sounds like Tyson with more possibilities. I think "Strict Tyson" fits better for fist-only demos. And it should allow shooting at GR switches with pistol.

There is a category, known as "Lewis": only weapon 1, and kill as many monsters as you can before exiting. It hasn't particularly caught on (I don't imagine there are too many maps where it's much fun). The name relates to Lennox Lewis, a boxer of similar stature to Mike Tyson, but not believed to have used a gun quite as much. :)

yakfak said:

now in 2:33 so that it's more of a challenge for someone else to beat =P

Sorry, this was barely a challenge.
1:58

mw05-158.zip

Just took a look at MAP11 and there's no BFG in marsw301 on Ultra-Violence. I really dislike the "improved" version.

Old version D2ALL UV-Speed in 36:47

30mw-3647.zip

A couple tricks here and there, most difficult one probably being the window jump on map 8, seems really precise.

Then there's the void glide on 19 i suppose, I find it strange you can just randomly walk through the exit door in the void.

MAP11 UV Max in 1:57

MAP15 UV Max in 15:11

MAP25 UV Max in 5:53

All three for marsw301.

MAP11 is 11 seconds slower than Grazza's run on marswar.wad, but the BFG in the old version is now the plasma gun in the new one. Five posts above I complained a lot about it, and I think I was a bit too harsh - see the .txt.

mw11-157.zip

mw15-1511.zip

mw25-553.zip