Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liam

DW's all-inclusive Discord/Xbox/PSN/Switch/Steam ID bonanza!

Obsidian said:

I pretty much stick to MK9 and The Binding of Isaac.

You mean.. Mortal Kombat 9? Dude, we gotta play some time if I can get the damn thing to run on my PC, haven't tried in ages. I got really good with Sub Zero in the 360 version. Way fun.

Steam: Jack Darx

I play regularly: GTA V Online, War Thunder (Tier 3 British/Russian planes, Tier 4 russian tanks), CS GO, Fractured Space

Decided to update my gaming ID stuff 3 years later.

Xbox Live: Philnemba14

Currently my 360 slim no longer works and now saving up getting an Xbox One in the future. I still play Halo 2 & Gears of War PC on GFWL(yes GFWL still works).

Steam: Philnemba The Drunk Dalek

Games: Play mainly Team Fortress 2 and Counter-strike Global Offensive but occasionally play some indie games here & there.

Playstation Network: Philnemba

Games: On PS Vita I mainly play Playstation All Stars Battle Royal(which can be crossplay online with the PS3 version so if you also have PS3 hit me up) & on PS4 I play Destiny & Injustice.

apparently I have 2 steam accounts.

My new main one is apollyous, my old one that I may one day change back to is archvilef

On Xbox 360 I'm ArchVileF as well.

I need to reinstall counter-strike source but apparently I used to have it on my archvilef account, so I'm always down for that if anyone else is. I love to play Doom, but am new to the online aspect of it, not as simple as counter-strike, lol. Terraria is always fun to play online, would really like someone to play that with.

On the Sexbox tree-fitty I often play Gears of War (any of them), Borderlands 2 and P-S, Mortal Kombat's always good. Got Hard Corps: Uprising for any Contra fans out there. And other games I don't really remember. Also got Terraria for the Sexbox and mobile, because it's the shit.

Here's me. Don't ask about the name.

I very rarely play anything with any sort of decent multiplayer and I'm kind of weird/standoffish/hostile to people I don't know, so at least let me know what your username on here is when you add me.

Any account I have will more than likely be BluePineapple72, except my steam; that's just BluePineapple (my pc sucks so I play Xbox mostly)

I'll add ya on 360 Trace, maybe we can get some doom going sometime.

btw: gt: Silver forte58
psn: Silverforte58
Steam: Silverforte58

scifista42 said:

^ Since when is Doom "arcade"???

I was referring to claseic doom on the xbox 360 arcade.

XBL : Andes Attack

Got a 360 and an XB1, feel free to add / msg me online for either some classic MP / Doom 3 on the 360, or Doom 4 (shortly) on the XB1. Indeed I'll nosey through this thread and send out any relevant friend requests :)

Andes Attack said:

Got a 360 and an XB1, feel free to add / msg me online for either some classic MP / Doom 3 on the 360, or Doom 4 (shortly) on the XB1. Indeed I'll nosey through this thread and send out any relevant friend requests :)

Is Live still running for the 360? I was thinking of getting a second hand 360 just to download and play the Perfect Dark remaster.

Avoozl said:

Is Live still running for the 360? I was thinking of getting a second hand 360 just to download and play the Perfect Dark remaster.

Yep sure is. I can see it staying live for at least another year or so, there's still hundreds of thousands of 360s out there and shedloads of folk playing live. Any CoD I stick on (besides Advanced Warfare) will put me straight into a full lobby, most weekends there's still 60,000+ players on Black Ops 2, for example. I guess if backwards compatibility is ever sorted for all 360 titles then that'll be the time they'll pull the plug on 360 live, until then fill yer boots! :)

The fact that games have to be installed to the Xbox one makes me happy enough to stick with my 360. Fuck you and your antipiracy bs Bill Gates.

I work alot and mostly play single player but those who want to add me may,

XBL: Rot Out
Steam: just click on my homepage.

PSN: Excalibur_7up

Here you go. I don't have that many games that I can play online (on ps4) though and, I hardly ever play online anyways but heh, I still decided to share it nonetheless :D

As for skype, I am online quite often.

My Steam ID is enderkevin13.
I dunno if this also belongs here but my Skype is kevinmclane.