Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slattery

Zdaemon

Here in Australia I have been unable to login to the Zdaemon servers or websites for the last few years.

Do they still exist or have they been shut down?

Thank you

That's very unfortunate.. I'm with Optus and have never had an issue with ZD. Hopefully what Memfis linked will help you out. From curiosity, who's your ISP?

Fortunately, that doesn't seem to be a problem with Internode either, though with my previous service provider I found myself caught in an IP range block that shut me out of the Skulltag forums. Haven't used public DNS since doom2.net stopped hiding from foreigners like myself.

Just noticed there's a solitary Odamex player online, in New Zealand of all places.

GreyGhost said:

Fortunately, that doesn't seem to be a problem with Internode either, though with my previous service provider I found myself caught in an IP range block that shut me out of the Skulltag forums. Haven't used public DNS since doom2.net stopped hiding from foreigners like myself.

Just noticed there's a solitary Odamex player online, in New Zealand of all places.

There actually seems to be a small little budding aus/nz community on Odamex. I haven't really spoken to the guys, but I've seen them playing with regularity

Odamex is the bomb for us laggers, it handles ping like an absolute champ. Hmm.. I wanna DM now, better get my ass online!