Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
covaro

Blast From The Past

Now how many people out there remember the first day Doomworld opened and there were some news posts by some guy named Covaro? Who would have thought so much would have happened over the years, we would have been through so much together. And here we are, over four years since we originally started and I'm back after like a year and a half of hiatus to say hi. Wanna know what I've been up to, you can check out the forums and see what I've been doing in a nutshell, sorta.

So here's the trick. Would you like to see some updates on occassion from me? Well, first, e-mail Ling and tell him to get me a Doomworld e-mail address again. Next, send me some mail and tell me how much you miss me. If we are lucky I can bring us some blasts from the past or something, the way only I can do it. God knows, I have enough inside dirt on so many oldschool things it would fill up an entire book.

Let your voices be heard, tell the man you want Covaro back! Until the next time...

Yes, everyone shower praise upon Covaro for returning, and none on Linguica WHO NEVER LEFT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Linguica said:

Yes, everyone shower praise upon Covaro for returning, and none on Linguica WHO NEVER LEFT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

PRAISE LINGUICA FOR NEVER LEAVING AND STAYING AROUND TO DO THE RE-DESIGN AND MAKING DW A GREAT PLACE TO BE. PRAISE COVARO FOR REMEBERING DW AND COMING BACK!!

Now everbody is happy.

Linguica said:

The night is still young.

Covaro: Welcome home! ;)

bigbadgangsta said:

PRAISE LINGUICA FOR NEVER LEAVING AND STAYING AROUND TO DO THE RE-DESIGN AND MAKING DW A GREAT PLACE TO BE. PRAISE COVARO FOR REMEBERING DW AND COMING BACK!!

Now everbody is happy.

I second that. Welcome back Covaro, and praise to Ling for being such a great webmaster!

Feh. You think you're old-skool? Much you have to learn, young one...;)

Rehire Prower. HAHAHAHAHAHAHa, seriously. Bad idea. :p

I don't remember the opening of DW, I should though. Cause I was online then and checked Doomnews everyday, and when I checked the first archive , I recalled reading it before. but I don't have a ever burning memory of it.

Bah. this brings me back. Twice Risen pre release, Twilight Warrior. Source Release. Gokumas homepage was online and whatb a great place it was. Loads of news sites, loads of reviews sites..

/me start work on time machine.

See Ling, maybe you should have gone away and come back, then everyone would have missed you. *grins*

-Cov

I can barely remember when doomworld opened up... even thoe I didn't become an a ctual member till a half year later.

i remember getting banned from #doom and #doom2 and #doomroom and stuff like 5 years ago, i have matured slightly since then :)

Linguica said:

Oh bohooo.
I don't think you realize how much you're appreciated Lingy. But since you want it cut out for ya, here goes:
Oh mighty DW webmaster, I praise thee for bringing us DW and for maintaining and preventing it from getting overrun by stupid people. I thank thee and bow down before your wisdom and power.

There. Ya happy now?

yes it is indeed a very good thing you came back :)i am in the same shoes as you disapearing and reapearing but no one remembers me :)but diference between me and you covaro is that you prolly got a way bigger wad library than me...witch is a good thing cause im lookn for gothicdm2 can ya help drop me a buzz if you can

Let Covaro back in, and I shall pay you a ransom of $40 million dollars, Ling, which you can spend on the site :P

kristus said:

Bah. this brings me back. Twice Risen pre release, Twilight Warrior. Source Release. Gokumas homepage was online and whatb a great place it was. Loads of news sites, loads of reviews sites..

/me start work on time machine.

FUNCTIONAL ENTROPY STILL UPDATING THE ID4 TC!!!!