Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Impie

Doom Mod Salad

I've been periodically adding to a youtube playlist called Doom Mod Salad, wherein I do one of the following in each video:

- Showcase Doom mod combinations that yield weird, fun, humorous, or otherwise interesting results.

- Showcase obscure Doom mods and TC's that don't have many videos on youtube, if any at all (occasionaly those which only have one or two videos with obnoxious commentary).

It's probably a good playlist if you're super bored or looking for something fun to do with Doom. I'm mainly posting here so anyone who has suggestions or requests can post them in the thread for me to consider. I like finding ways to spice up my Doom experience.

While they may not be in the humorus vain of the others in this playlist, I'd love to see you play through my TheDevilzWork, UAC Rebellion and Revenge of the 90s wads. Hopefully they'll provide you with some entertainment :)

The first video got me interested, it looked surprisingly cool. The others were fun to watch too. Nice.

Doomkid said:

While they may not be in the humorus vain of the others in this playlist, I'd love to see you play through my TheDevilzWork, UAC Rebellion and Revenge of the 90s wads. Hopefully they'll provide you with some entertainment :)

I might still have Revenge of the 90s on my hard drive somewhere...though there are quite a few vids of it on youtube already. I think I used to play the Titan series with that mod. Haven't seen Thedevilzwork before so I'll check it out.

scifista42 said:

The first video got me interested, it looked surprisingly cool. The others were fun to watch too. Nice.

Thanks! If you guys still do deathmatch on skulltag, the Super Mario Skulltag combo is really fun.

The thing is, I have yet to see any mods that screw each othre up enough to dissolve and explode into each other catastrophically and with great and perfect hilarity, yes? But at the same time not become entirely ruined, you know?

Jaxxoon R said:

The thing is, I have yet to see any mods that screw each othre up enough to dissolve and explode into each other catastrophically and with great and perfect hilarity, yes? But at the same time not become entirely ruined, you know?

Yeah usually the result of a mix fail is just a jumbled mess, and nothing really noteworthy. I'm sure there were a couple funny disasters, I just can't remember what they were.

Doomkid said:

I uploaded a very cool mix of wads: Lunatic + Revenge of the 90s (with sounds from A.L.T.). Actually pretty fun, and it's really neat how bluewashed everything is.