Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
snapshot

Doombuilder 2 Specific object position

Solved : Possible with GZDoom Builder .
Is it possible to specify the Object position before/after placing it ?, And how ?

I assume you mean Things (and not vertices etc.).

In Doom Builder 2, you cannot manually input coordinates of a Thing, neither before, not after placing it.

In GZDoom Builder, you can input coordinates of an already placed Thing, by altering X/Y properties in the thing's properties. I don't think you can input them before placing the Thing.

scifista42 said:

In GZDoom Builder, you can input coordinates of an already placed Thing, by altering X/Y properties in the thing's properties. I don't think you can input them before placing the Thing.

That's what i'm talking about.
*My map format is UDMF,Thanks for the tip .

As I've found out, the map format actually doesn't matter. Doom Builder 2 never allows you to input X/Y coordinates of a thing (in neither map format), whereas GZDoom Builder always does so (in any map format).

scifista42 said:

Doom Builder 2 never allows you to input X/Y coordinates of a thing (in neither map format), whereas GZDoom Builder always does so (in any map format).

I will always use GZDB from now on Since it also support Vanilla format ;), Thanks for the info .