Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I updated Immoral Conduct Boom to version 2. Download it using my sig or the link above.
Here's a screenshot!

Give me some feedback and play it online. Cory Whittle is going to post it on his site tommorow. Here's his opinion.
"Other than that, the extra framework is excellent"

Note: Works best with Zdoom 1.22 or less or a Boom specific port (Boom, MBF). And if you downloaded it before this post happend, redownload it.

RailGunner said:

dos boom should work. It was made with MBF.

Bah, I'll stick with EDGE ICD.

nah, whittle noted that weapon #4 (ak-47 on patch 1 and uzi on patch 2) made zdoom crash. Plus, he noted that the invisible bullets effect made the walls think it was a dark hole. I might be able to fix it.
As for Jdoom, icd-boom is unfriendly with it.

yeah, but it's a little bland (knife, pistol, shotgun, ak47, minor frame replacement with ssg, grenade launcher, hand grenades, and unpowerful sniper rifle). I played it on boom and it was boring. I think my version is better. =]

RailGunner said:

Here's his opinion.
"Other than that, the extra framework is excellent"

So what was the rest of his opinion?

ok, i fixed the zdoom bugs. Download it and read the text file for instructions. Liam, the rest of Cory's replies were the bugs in version 1 of icd-boom. Now go download my version again and you'll be happy liam. HAPPY DOOMING!

Doom II Guy said:

Pffft, I'm not going to downgrade to play it. Maybe once you fix it.

You'd do well to remember that 1.22 is infinitely more stable and much more FINISHED than 1.23b at the moment.

Send Randy some money or something :)

You'd do well to remember that 1.22 is infinitely more stable and much more FINISHED than 1.23b at the moment.

So why does v1.22 crash MORE than the latest v1.23 beta then?