Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brad_tilf

If I were to auction this for DWS, how much could I get?

It took fraggin' forever for that image to load on my Google Chrome ಠ_ಠ
But I would pay around 30 to 60 dollars for it.

nxGangrel said:

It took fraggin' forever for that image to load on my Google Chrome ಠ_ಠ
But I would pay around 30 to 60 dollars for it.

Ya, I'm kind of hoping for more. It wouldn't even be worth auctioning if I didn't get 2 years of hosting out of it (about $150)

kb1 said:

What is it?

It's the Doom 3 theme composed by Tweaker and was released as a limited edition single on 7" vinyl sometime around Doom 3's release. A limited number was pressed.

Ya, I was kind of hoping that since I would be releasing it to assist in paying for hosting for the site that I might receive some, shall we say, "generous" offers? ;-)
I really would like to get 2 years hosting out of it. I don't mind holding on to it if that's what it's going to take

Brad_tilf said:

Ya, I was kind of hoping that since I would be releasing it to assist in paying for hosting for the site that I might receive some, shall we say, "generous" offers? ;-)
I really would like to get 2 years hosting out of it. I don't mind holding on to it if that's what it's going to take

I might be willing to buy something else (Doom 3 ain't it for me), but I imagine you don't want to part with much of your collection. I'd be interested in some other stuff, maybe.

Anything else you'd give up? (There's some posters I really like, for example).

kb1 said:

I might be willing to buy something else (Doom 3 ain't it for me), but I imagine you don't want to part with much of your collection. I'd be interested in some other stuff, maybe.

Anything else you'd give up? (There's some posters I really like, for example).

I don't believe I have anything else, to be perfectly honest