Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaxxoon R

Impressions Doom

The wonders of the noises this games make: the monsters, they roar and snort and chortle and scream. The thingies, they go whoosh and stuff. Have you ever tried to make any of those noises? It's very difficult. But I have truly duly mastered it, yes.

This wad replaces every sound in the game with my best impression of it. Load it on top of Burtal Doom or Sound Calking for extra bonus soundnoise content.

This is the realest sound mod ever, because it uses hyperealistic real live person sound noises recorded ever.

It's also Vanilla-compatible. Whoaaa...!

Download of Yes and Great

This is my opinion so feel free to disregard this.
I thought this wad was crap.

God I did a voice over thing a long long time ago...including doors that went "OPEN!" and "CLOOOOSE!" -w-
All the monsters had their own personality or characters- all with their own voices...good times

Lol, well... My father and I have mimic the noises of the zombiemen making fun of how they sound kinda like cows. I've also done the doomguys pain and use sound just for fun.

That's a interesting idea, i can do some of the noises of the monsters emit and also i can make some creepy noises in high-pitch voice.

nxGangrel said:

Lol, well... My father and I have mimic the noises of the zombiemen making fun of how they sound kinda like cows. I've also done the doomguys pain and use sound just for fun.

They're actually camels. And so are the imps.

It's always weird as hell watching a movie with a camel and it makes a sound and I'm like, WHOA!!!! DOOM!!!!

This is the best video I found: http://www.doomworld.com/vb/doom-general/63505-very-unusual-use-of-former-human-death-sound-in-movie/

I've heard those exact sounds used in actual movies a few times since they mustve reused the common sound samples.

I did something similar once, using my voice to replace various sounds with my own quoting of the Doom comic. Killing Imps led to about ten stacks of "DANCE BONE DADDY." I actually got really tired of opening Doors after a while as it led to a lot of "KNOCK KNOCK WHO'S THERE IT'S ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!"

The fact is in fact that my impressions of those two were so good that you were unable to tell the difference from the originals.

However, for the sake of the lesser doomlordies I have since reuploaded a version with my second best takes instead. The slight increase in filesize comes from them being slightly longer, yes.

You forgot the icon of sin -10000000/10, also some of these sounds made me spit my cereal out and I had to clean my computer monitor so thanks for that =[

Good. The concept in itself is so stupid that it couldn't have even been implemented in a way that wasn't a blight on humanity by anyone, so you knew the consequences of even considering looking at it. You should have know the repercussions.

Cringe, cringe. For it gives me satisfaction and joy.