Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

Memfis new custom title is annoyink

Such long custom titles shouldn't be allowed. Personally, I closed my eyes to hide it.

It turns out Memfis is not a picky guy after all!

KidAirbag has a long title.
deathbringer had a giant scrolling multi-colored "xD" title at one point, then that "scroll to the right to read what I said" title.

I love it! I was gonna comment on it, but didn't feel such commentary justified its own thread. Glad you have taken the liberty of thinking it's justified! I find it fun to consider whether the custom title is like, true? or whether he is just having some fun in saying it.... Seems like something Maes might say if he were to drunk post or if he were ever to not think before he posts. Speaking of custom titles; surely "I like big butts" will return? :(

I am a bit disappointed that he chose to make his title something so immature. I didn't expect that of him. Initially I even suspected someone hacked into his account.

JudgeDeadd said:

I am a bit disappointed that he chose to make his title something so immature. I didn't expect that of him. Initially I even suspected someone hacked into his account.

When people end up with these kinds of custom titles, they haven't chosen their custom titles... it was assigned to him without his knowing or authorization. Just like I did not choose to be called Forum Bellend when I delighted in the fact that after 10+ years of faithful posting to this site I had reached the excellent milestone of Forum Legend :(

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that in Post Hell. My friend asked me what was so ridiculously funny, so I linked her and she was also very amused (and intrigued)

Best title.

JudgeDeadd said:

I am a bit disappointed that he chose to make his title something so immature.

Titles like that are more often bestowed than chosen. To quote the F.A.Q - "They can be earned by doing something good or something incredibly stupid."

Wow, I'm surprised his title has actually changed! I just made this as a parody of this thread.

I saw his post in Post Hell lol

I'm actually surprised I don't have a custom title after all the shit I post on the forums.... Technician's custom title "a little slice of /pol/" is by far my favorite :D

Well, I'm glad my little humorous post entertained you guys. I had a calculus test coming up and I wasn't very well prepared for it, so before leaving home I wrote something wacky just to have a laugh and relieve stress a bit. A lot of my comedy posting is done for similar reasons: it's supposed to bring some more fun in my life or others'. So, nice to hear that it worked this time cuz laughing is good. With that said, what I wrote is true, just phrased in a funny way. And it's not such a weird thing imo: I googled it and many people do that, so... You can try it too, it will be an interesting and new experience for you.

btw the new avatar is from 13th episode of Kurogane Communication, I've always liked this scene's composition: http://i.imgur.com/KiCQJvV.png

My favourite sort of custom titles are quoted ones like Memfis'. Serves as poetic justice that the poster is defined in their own words. It would be even cooler if the title was also a link to the post it is quoted from.

Calculus always left a bitter taste in my mouth. Just see the dentist regularly and they'll help you get rid of that crap. :-)

I don't even know how I got my custom title. A staple means I hold everything together right? Like glue but less useful?

geo said:

I don't even know how I got my custom title.

I'm fairly sure it's from a post in one of the forums that's hard/impossible to search, probably in a PH'd thread.

Superluigieth1 said:

Also, what's his new picture? I think it's either LSD: Dream Emulator or Marathon.

I just had this dream about LSD:DE, and I've never played the game even. It was legitly terrifying, with a far scarier looking version of that gray man.

I remember my title when I had the sergalfish avatar.

And who was that had the title what told the user to scroll to the right to see it?

geo said:

I don't even know how I got my custom title. A staple means I hold everything together right? Like glue but less useful?

oh, don't underestimate the uses of a staple!

Staple beats glue any day of the week.

Glaice said:

And who was that had the title what told the user to scroll to the right to see it?

Several members had the title during the forums history, but I think it was always only one at a time. I remember these members who had it: Csonicgo, Sokoro, and doomgargoyle.