• snake
    • other reptiles
    • ferret
    • other small mammles
    • fish
    • live stock and others
    • small human children

Two stupid dogs.

My sister had a guinea pig but it died a young death because she's a retard. God damn was that thing annoying.

How did it meet it's untimely end?

My sister's best friend left her rabit outside in sub-zero temeratures. They found it totally forzen solid in the morning like a big bunny popsicle.

Retards.

darknation said:

How did it meet it's untimely end?

Nothing special, it was just dead one day when you looked in it's cage. Of course if it's owner (sis) had the least bit of responsibility/common sense it could've had a couple more years.

darknation said:

My sister's best friend left her rabit outside in sub-zero temeratures. They found it totally forzen solid in the morning like a big bunny popsicle.

That's terrible! We had a rabbit a while ago and when we went to check on him he was rock solid. It was only about 75 degrees out though.

darknation said:

I thought it was hysterical. I guess I must be sick.

Well...I'm more disturbed by the owner's stupidity then the rabbit's death.

I don't own a pet. My parents have an ol' cat, which eats, sleeps, meows constantly (when it isn't doing one of the above things) and shits in the most unlikely places.
Thank God I don't live there anymore.

small human children

It's called "small human puppies/pups" afaik :-P

Two cats. I used to have a dog but we had to put him down a few years ago due to old age :(

what... no ferrets here! man usally alot of people have ferrets. anyway my dog is like 14-15 years old and has survived a shit load of things. my iguana is 3 years old, just passed his hatch date. my geckos are new just bought them 2 weeks ago. I am going to by a sandfish skink (another lizard) funny thing is people dont belive me when i tell them i trained the iguana to use a litter box(he i got pics)

I have a dog named Molly. She's a border collie/Kairn terrier mix. She's the sweetest wittle thang!!!
I had a kitten named Smokey at one time but he ran away. I never saw him again. I heavily suspect the neighbors of carting him off...

we had a cat but my dad hated it, said it ran away but knowing him he took it to the animal shelter.we need more wild cats where i a from cause we got a nasty rodent population. chipmunks are a big problem and the funny thing is the nieghboor is breeding them and feeding them. the yard at my dads house is full of holes. chipmunks have been getting into houses and destroying stuff too. i personaly have extermintated over 20 this year( hey a mallet works wonders so does quater sticks of TNT... chipmunk gibs!) good thing we have a falcon who now is resident in our town. however he takes to squirrles most of the time.

My cat died last Christmas. Much like an ancient egyptian, I absolutely adore cats. If I had a new kitty right now I wouldn't do nothing but stare at him for the next three weeks.

Zaldron said:

My cat died last Christmas. Much like an ancient egyptian, I absolutely adore cats. If I had a new kitty right now I wouldn't do nothing but stare at him for the next three weeks.

Cute.
Cats are among my favorite animals too, but the trouble with cats is that when they grow old they start to shit everywhere else than they should and it STINKS.

I loved cats when I was a kid, but now, I'd rather live without one in my flat.

Zaldron said:

Did you have it mummified?

No but I buried him in my grandfather's "pet sematary".

Pretty much 40 years of pets rest down there. 9 dogs, 15 cats and 5 fishes as far as I know.

Our latest cat ran off the day we got him, I just have one photo of him, heh. Trouble was, he had been a stray and we responded to the animal shelter's pleas for new homes. I think he'd just gotten used to the streets and so returned to them.

darknation said:

PriTch - We HAv youRe caT

seND $10o0 in uMARKed bills to darKnation if you EvEr wish t0 sEE h1m aGain!!!

BEST. USE. OF. VB. CODE. EVER.

Uh, I don't think you're asking for enough money, darknation.

Liam the Bard said:

BEST. USE. OF. VB. CODE. EVER.

Seconded.