Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!
Son: Mom, this milk tastes funny and it's extra thick
Mother: Shut up and drink your milk son! That's just fat!

Doom II Guy said:

THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!
Son: Mom, this milk tastes funny and it's extra thick
Mother: SWALLOW SON, SWALLOW

DooMBoy said:

Hairy palms? A skinned dick?
Trust me, it'll probably happen to you eventually...
What really hurts is when your hand smacks your "knob" and causes to give up wanking altogether.
And let's not forget about looking straight down while wanking....hehehhehe....Let's just say it's a good way to go blind.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!

Better still, wank in someone else's house/facility and leave the mess for someone else to discover.

I wish I were joking about this btw. It's amazing the number of people who get of with each other and leave giant fucking stains all over my goddamn carpet the misrable sons of pissant whores!!!

darknation said:

Better still, wank in someone else's house/facility and leave the mess for someone else to discover.

I wish I were joking about this btw. It's amazing the number of people who get of with each other and leave giant fucking stains all over my goddamn carpet the misrable sons of pissant whores!!!

Sorry for cumming on your rug but you 20 year old sister was giving me head and she doesn't swallow. :P

darknation said:

/me sings:

I had a friend once he took some ecstasy,
Tried to marry me and every one in the room,
He was sort of loving kinda caring,
Kinda tried to fuck my lazy boy,
It got a bit messy all over the curtains,
Arm chair covers, throw pillows, and carpeting

bigbadgangsta said:

Sorry for cumming on your rug but you 20 year old sister was giving me head and she doesn't swallow. :P

She told you she was twenty? She was lying. She is under the legal age of consent I fear... GUESS WHO'S GOIN' TO JAIL, FUCKBOY.

darknation said:

She told you she was twenty? She was lying. She is under the legal age of consent I fear... GUESS WHO'S GOIN' TO JAIL, FUCKBOY.

Certainly not me, because I'm under the legal age of consent too.

fodders said:

Caught my son wanking once when he was younger, told him to "Save that until you are married, son",

Good, fatherly, advice :P

he had 14 bottles full on his bedside table at the last check :( [/B]

Dear Lord, he must of wanked off two weeks straight to get that many full. :)

darknation said:

Why are there other people getting off with each other in your house?

Yeah, but where are all these horny people coming from? Do they just see your house and think, "Ooh, there's a nice house, let's go fuck," Or do you invite them.

Archvile64 said:

Yeah, but where are all these horny people coming from? Do they just see your house and think, "Ooh, there's a nice house, let's go fuck," Or do you invite them.

It's the sign on the door, "REST ROOM", that does it

This entire fucking thread

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHA HAHAHAA ROFLMFGAO!!

I don't see how any of ya'll would let someone come up in your house and jack they dick... drunk or not, that's just nasty as fuck, not to mention straight disrespect!

...... at least make them go out back and shoot they loads in the grass, so they don't stain the carpet!
:P

Archvile64
...i'm leaving...

...Or cut him till he cried out
In his anger and his shame,
"I am leaving, I am leaving."
But the fighter still remains

Lie-la-lie *boom* Lie-la-lie-lie lie-la-lie ect

who can tell me the title of that song and who made it?

Now someone name the song and band I quoted several posts back.