Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooM_RO

E2M7 remake

So I found this really awesome E2M7 remake on YouTube that is quite faithful to the original but not so much that if feels off in Doom 3. It feels like it could have been a Doom 3 map had it received more polish. There is of course the whole E1 remake mod but the team never made the second episode. I know there is at least one more map from E2 remade on the D3 engine (E2M4) and I was wondering if there are more. You can't download this yet for some reason but the video contains the whole map. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpqIFR0YYz4

DooM_RO said:

I was wondering if there are more.

Here's E2M8. The aspect ratio on the video is fucked though, and still no download link >_<

Looks very well made and fun to play. The increased speed is incredibly welcome. Nice!

That's pretty cool. I was upset they didn't have episode 2 or 3 for classic Doom 3. But by now I don't care anymore.

I came across it a few days ago and the comparison video is gorgeous, but then the play through with monsters looks a lot less impressive. The play through all looks the same, but maybe the video of the play through is just so fast and doesn't focus on the exorbitant amount of detail. It also has a rocket launcher penis.