Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Imback55

Nothing New On idgames Lately

Good to know he's at least still alive. Let's hope he gets better soon. I fondly remember his work on TNT: Evilution.

Might be fun to get together and get the ol' bum a care package, if the hospital/family allows

Where there's life, there's hope. Get well Ty.

Jaxxoon R said:

Now what do we do...?

Maybe appoint a locum to maintain the archive in Ty's absence (as discussed elsewhere), since we've no idea what the recovery timeline might look like.

I'm relieved to know he's alive. Whatever it is, I hope you a speedy and comfortable recovery.

get well soon Ty, knowing that he's hospitalized worries me :(

A month in a hospital? That sucks. He must've broke his neck, or worse. Hopefully he'll recover faster than an electronic hamburger.

I can heave a sigh of relief and wish Ty all of the best. A speedy recovery and my strongest of well-wishes to the man.

Ty helps the community so much, and from the brief exchanges I've had with him he seems like a nice and friendly person with a good sense of humor... Good luck man, we all respect you!

I don't know him, but like countless people I have played TNT WADs and made use of his incredible contribution to this community. At least it isn't the worst possible news, and I hope he recovers soon.

here you see how important he is to the community. hope he gets well soon.

Any update on Ty's condition? I really don't know where else to ask this and I really hope he's doing okay.