• iguana
    • snake
    • other reptiles
    • ferret
    • other small mammles
    • fish
    • live stock and others
    • small human children

I had an iguana long ago but it died during a really bad winter. Oh how I miss the little guy.

Cats are my favorite though.

I have two cats, both black, one with a white underbelly and forehead mark.

As for grisly pet deaths, I knew this girl who accidently cooked her hampster by keeping it too close to the fire. She said it kinda popped.

We've got an adolescent, black'n'white tabby.
He was called 'Midnight' for the first few days... 'he just likes to sit on your lap and sleep', the RSPCA woman said.
50 scratches and 200 laps round the living room later, we called him 'Knightmare'.

the_Danarchist said:

I have two cats, both black, one with a white underbelly and forehead mark.

As for grisly pet deaths, I knew this girl who accidently cooked her hampster by keeping it too close to the fire. She said it kinda popped.

Have you seen the 'League of Gentlemen' sketch where the vet checks the arse of a poodle with bowel trouble? The dog farts, shoots off his finger, lands in the fire, farts again and blows up.

Classic stuff.

DooMBoy said:

I thought cacos were your favorite creature.

They are, but it's kinda tough to keep a pet that doesnt exist in the real world.

Assmaster said:

They are, but it's kinda tough to keep a pet that doesnt exist in the real world.

Not true
/me pets his caco

Eyeball Beholder-kin are cute as well. They look like beholders, but fit into most overhead storage compartments.

got a turtle, called him gamera. want a basilisk to call gojira. I also want a tarantula to call kumonga. I would have a whole menagerie if I had the money and space.

I also consider my girlfriends dog as partly mine. I helped raise it and train it. her name is sid viscious. shes a mutt. agile and fast as hell. very full of enegry and affection for her "mommy".

VileSlay said:

got a turtle, called him gamera. want a basilisk to call gojira. I also want a tarantula to call kumonga. I would have a whole menagerie if I had the money and space.

This guy I knew caught a giant moth, and we called it 'Mothra'.

the_Danarchist said:

This guy I knew caught a giant moth, and we called it 'Mothra'.

thats the thing about us dai-kaiju fans. we gotta name our pets after the giant monsters we love. I had a friend with a pekinese(ap?) and called it king ceasar, after a dog like monster in Gojira vs. mecha-Gojira. cute but annoying little fucker. my girlfreind got a ball python, I wanted to name it manda, but she decided it should be slash. its so fun watching him eat rats, especially when he knows your gonna drop one in and is set to strike from the get go.