Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacatou

Mafia Round 6 - Town Wins

Yeah flubbernugget unfortunately you were the first one to vote dn. That's not good, you don't feed the troll. Additionally he just outperformed your role-claim. I suppose if I were Mafia, I would consider voting to lynch you just to get you to open your PMs

Anyway I'm waiting for other players to check in, pls

flubbernugget said:

He asked for it.

Obviously, dn thinks he's running for congress.

but you on the other hand...

I am the mafia.

I've made a post like this once before, and I was mafia when I did it.

suicide by cop?

vote flubbernugget

TheCupboard said:

Yeah flubbernugget unfortunately you were the first one to vote dn. That's not good, you don't feed the troll. Additionally he just outperformed your role-claim. I suppose if I were Mafia, I would consider voting to lynch you just to get you to open your PMs

Anyway I'm waiting for other players to check in, pls

You're saying you would vote me if you were mafia and darknation and bytor are voting me.

Just saying

I think the PMs should remain a hidden part of the game's mechanics. Saw a guy last year play a beautiful game but was ruined by the showing of PMs at the end. Didn't seem fair. For mafia to win, they have to be adept at PSP. Why wouldn't someone who is about to be lynched just show their PM to save themselves? Can I get a ruling on this?

bytor said:

I think the PMs should remain a hidden part of the game's mechanics. Saw a guy last year play a beautiful game but was ruined by the showing of PMs at the end.

Yeah, that was me. I might have won too! Sigh, Clonehunter... he showed my PM and it was game over lol

^ also what?

Doominator2 said:

hi, guys my name's Eugene can you guys point me to the nearest motel in town?

it's right there

*points at darknation's house*

and if you see my dog in there, send him home

Wait, wait. Everyone slow the fuck down. Let's not do the bandwagon thing this time and just insta-lynch people. Clonehunter I want to hear from you.

unvote darknation

Krispy said:

Wait, wait. Everyone slow the fuck down. Let's not do the bandwagon thing this time and just insta-lynch people. Clonehunter I want to hear from you.

unvote darknation

Vote Krispy

How dare you question the bandwagoner!

Krispy said:

unvote darknation

I've already posted twice. What more do you want me to say?

Unvote Darknation

Vote Kirby

I realize we're all shooting shadows right now, but a bandwagon usually gets the ball rolling. To effectively jump out of another shadow to hammer what seems like a start to the game, though, seems fairly mafia-ish.

As I write this edit to my post, Krispy also looks suspicious, demanding to hear from someone who's already been involved... If anything, he may be trying to incite a lynch against myself. I may have not had great reason to vote DN other than snarker, but if Krispy could build a case against me, the mafia would basically get a free kill.

get back on faggots this bandwagon has no brakes

look, there are 9 of us, there are 2 mafia. Those are good odds to squash one off the bat. Collateral damage is acceptable at this point.

Collateral damage doctrine, unquestionable reasoning prowess. We move from strength to strength because there is no other way but forward. In a byte of information, a few false bits will not compromise the regular bits. Is it possible to exist as a town android? Flubbernugget computes as a Piñata Poker.. Make it so.
vote flubbernugget

"Knocks on darknation's door"

Well Hellloo. My names Eugene! I heard you own a motel! ooohhh is that a TV. I dont have one at home, my mom says its ruins your eyes.

"sits down on the old couch with tears in the fabric and a spring sticking out"

Oh don't mind me, just go back to whatever you were doing.

The town meanders to a decision:

Vote Tally (5 votes to lynch)
darknation - 1 vote (flubbernugget)
flubbernugget - 3 votes (darknation, bytor, TheCupboard)
Krispy - 1 vote (Kirby)
Kirby - 1 vote (Clonehunter)

Not Yet Voted
Krispy, Doominator2, GreyGhost

darknation said:

get back on faggots this bandwagon has no brakes

look, there are 9 of us, there are 2 mafia. Those are good odds to squash one off the bat. Collateral damage is acceptable at this point.

Mmmmmmmm, the cock wrangler makes a good point. Lynching day one is always a better choice.

Unvote Kripsy

Vote flubbernugget

So we're waiting for the exuberance of youth or the wisdom of the aged to lynch flubbernugget?

heh, i said "exuberance of youth" while his ass was parked on the couch with his eyes glued to the box. :/

bytor said:

So we're waiting for the exuberance of youth or the wisdom of the aged to lynch flubbernugget?

That bandwagon was going too damn fast for my tired old legs.

The town's bloodlust could not be stopped. Dazed, flubbernugget walked to the gallows and fell through the trapdoor. His neck snapped.

"LOL new revenant."

You all head to flubbernugget's home where you discover a bottle full of sleeping pills. In addition you start checking his browsing history and discover an unread PM from me. You also find that flubbernugget spent almost 24 hours a day on Doomworld (apart from some time visiting some *ahem* other websites). Clearly flubbernugget was the Insomniac.

"May he now finally rest in peace."

The sun sets and night falls on the town and you all head to your homes. I await your PMs with your night targets and actions. Please do provide a back-up target just in case though in most cases it won't be necessary.

Cacatou said:

"LOL new revenant."

Throw a gun in here and I'll use it right away.

I promise.