Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacatou

Mafia Round 6 - Town Wins

I'm just mad GreyGhost punked that revenant for it's stupid fluffy bunny slippers and now I can't talk Cacatou into throwing me a gun.

*jumps up and down on flubbernugget*

crunch crunch

it's the only way to be sure.

For the uninitiated, the Insomniac is aware when another player uses a night action on the Insomniac. If there is only 1 Mafia player left alive, he is resistant to being Night-killed once (that is if Cacatou is following the previous definitions of this role)

*goes to sleep*

I've changed it slightly by allowing the Insomniac to survive 1 night attempt no matter how many Mafia players remain with the idea that only 1 of the Mafia attempts to make the kill so the Insomniac can survive once.

The town awakens and gather in the town square where they are met with a grisly sight. A broken crate lies in the middle of the square to serve as a reminder that E2M2 is not in MAP29's league. Oh yeah, also Clonehunter's dead body is lying in the crate but that's still not as big a farce as MAP29's loss *rant over*. You proceed to Clonehunter's home where you find stimpacks, medikits and even a berserk pack. Clonehunter was the town Doctor and he won't be saving anyone anymore.

Day 2 has begun. You need 4 votes to lynch a person.

Ow, well thats great! NOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO?! any one of us can just drop dead any second now! GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!

No one ever liked a game of Mafia that finished too quickly. I'm rereading the thread and sleeping on it, good night and good luck

After thinking very hard for like five days straight about absolutely nothing but this game, I have decided that we should lynch someone.

Krispy you asked for Clonehunter's opinion on Day 1, then he ended up dead. I think this is a clue. For now, Krispy is not my first option to lynch

What does the Town think? Do we lynch a quiet mouse or the elephant in the room first. Since we have 2 Mafioso they could be playing different styles, so we could be right either way

vote Kirby

Clonehunter originally voted for you and now he's dead. That doesn't necessarily make you anti-town but I'm willing to find out. :p

So why are we voting dn? Because he changed his play-style from Day 1 which was aggressive to Day 2 which is ambivalence?

sure sign of mental instability.

voting for doominator2 because I OWN this fucking bandwagon you mafia cunt. Fuck with me and my town and see what happens.

Sooo...does your bandwagon have plush seating? Ya know how bandwagons usually have those hard wooden benches? Man, those are hell on a skeleton's ass.

it is the best bandwagon with hookers and blow and more than 300% less chance of getting lynched than the previous people who rode on inferior bandwagons.

Kirby always did have it in for Clonehunter. Poor fella. Are you even capable of remorse?!
Vote Kirby

After a big breakfast and a sleepy morning, the town finally proceeds to begin voting. With 2 members still undecided, the hangman's noose swings in the breeze.

Vote Tally (4 votes to lynch)
darknation - 2 votes (Kirby, Doominator2)
Kirby - 2 votes (TheCupboard, Krispy)
Doominator2 - 1 vote (darknation)

Not Yet Decided
GreyGhost, bytor

I just don't think Kirby is dumb enough to kill someone over a day-one lynch-vote. Looks like a setup to me. Krispy looks like the better lynch. What say you, GreyGhost?

TheCupboard said:

So why are we voting dn? Because he changed his play-style from Day 1 which was aggressive to Day 2 which is ambivalence?

NO! because his motel fucking SUCKS! there's NO fucking ROOM SERVICE!

He's got a Cadillac bandwagon full of hookers and blow. Why would he stick around to serve you?

bytor said:

What say you, GreyGhost?

Still undecided. You sure it's a Cadillac and not a transit van with a mattress in the back?

It would be pretty stupid if I were mafia and left clues leading to me after day freaking one, especially in a lengthy game like this. Lynch me if you must but I am not your man.

If self-preservation is your only reason to enact a vote, I'll stand down. But only if you do as well muncher of the dark cocks.

TheCupboard said:

Krispy you asked for Clonehunter's opinion on Day 1, then he ended up dead. I think this is a clue. For now, Krispy is not my first option to lynch

I've read this playbook and I'm all-in on TheCupboard being the Mafia Role-blocker with Krispy being Normal Mafia.

vote TheCupboard

What if Krispy is the mafia roleblocker and the cupboard is normal mafia no wait what if clone hunter purposely killed him self to frame krispy? Why would he want to frame krispy? Because what if clonehunter is a android from the future sent to assasinate krispy but he didn't want to make it obvious? No wait I got it! What if the Doomworld Admins are actually behind the whole mafia scheme, yes I bet that they are the masterminds behind the whole mafia organization!

unvote darknation

vote Linguica
vote Mordeth
vote Lüt
vote Ichor
vote bloodshedder