Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SavageCorona

This is now the official skeleton thread

Everytime i see that this thread has a new reply, i have to sing "Spooky Scary Skeletons" 'cus it has reached into my mind and saved me from the voices of the desperate children in my head that may or may not be the cause of all my nightmares.

THANK YOU

Vinyl Goddess from Mars. :D Just replayed that game recently, very cool music and graphics but I got tired of the gameplay. All weapons are inconvenient to use because the enemies are always in some annoying position where you need ducking or aiming up\down to reach them but of course you can't do that...

Memfis said:

Vinyl Goddess from Mars. :D Just replayed that game recently, very cool music and graphics but I got tired of the gameplay. All weapons are inconvenient to use because the enemies are always in some annoying position where you need ducking or aiming up\down to reach them but of course you can't do that...

The infinite lives/checkpoint system also encourages bizarre play on some levels where you can suicide for a shortcut instead of backtracking.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't gone to Hell.

geo said:

I'm surprised this thread hasn't gone to Hell.

"That is not dead bones which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die."

--H.P. Bonecraft

TheSpazztikOne said:

I guess skeleton avatars are the next DW fish avatars?

Needsmoarskulls.

would like a skullfish avatar kthx my bony brothers

Eris Falling said:

Congratulations to JudgeDeadd on the custom title. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BONY!?

Actually it is still "Junior Member" as far as I can tell

I know why there are a lot of skeletons in this forum. I just checked the Doomworld fridge.