Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteelPH

Doom Depot IRC channel, please read.

i registered a channel on irc.enterthegame.com. the channel is #doom_depot and i assume most of you know about irc. for those who dont, mirc.com connect to irc.enterthegame.com

why not irc.openprojects.net where most doom channels are gathered at? ;)

Which is why not recommended to get on irc.enterthegame.com from me, those weirdos offer anyone who comes in the channel an op or a voice but idle on there all day long. Once i've been there for 3 hrs, no one has said a word at all, or no one either joined or left, freaky; ever since then ive never gotten back in there again

look, i couldnt get on to openprojects, so i decided enterthegame. i will not abandon the channel, so bleh!

God of spam

I liked "King of Post Hell" better.

footman said:

I liked "King of Post Hell" better.

Bah, I'm the God of Spam now because my post count is like 6000 something now ;)

footman said:

look, i couldnt get on to openprojects, so i decided enterthegame. i will not abandon the channel, so bleh!I liked "King of Post Hell" better.

.. and so the irc/doom graveyard gets a new headstone :P

um, can't get on enterthegame either. why not try an faster and less crowded server like atomicchat?

irc.atomicchat.com

it'll be better.

[edit] wait, got on. man, it's slow. go atomicchat.

enterthegame and that's final (i have major problems connectiong to most of the other servers :/)

footman said:

enterthegame and that's final (i have major problems connectiong to most of the other servers :/)

]

Well, I can't be arsed to go to enterthegame, sorry.

RailGunner said:

"god of spam" is a cool name. it reminds me of a hilaruos hexen hub I played based on a dog and spam. the slot machine was a nice effect in it.

O...fuckin'...k