Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

new forum software

its cool that ling would spend his own personal money for the site which earns him no personal rewards.. now get busy hacking it because its ugly as hell :P and put in some width/height params for the img tags on those icon bits because when they first load they move the forms around the screen like nobody's business.

That IM idea is quite novel. Should make flamewars more exciting.

please don't put width and height tags on our images because my fish isn't the proper dimensions and it was stretched on the old boards, now it's nice...

please please please please please

Well, this software seems to be way better than the previous. Thanks ling; this was pretty much needed :)

Uh, Ling... Didn't everybody vote for the old software when you asked? Were you just checking to see how many people you'd be upsetting when you did change the boards? ;)

Now what do we do when we want to spawn posts with 200+ replies??

Hey, I just realized, I can only reply to one post in each thread at a time... this one's gonna be hard to work around.

mewse I meant these irritating 'message icon' things with radio buttons just above our post body form.

Hey, I just realized, I can only reply to one post in each thread at a time... this one's gonna be hard to work around.

You mean "hard to hax0r around".

Gah! He's raising old topics from the dead! There must be some secret meaning behind this! Quick, somebody uncover his fiendish plot before it's too late.