Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
greyeyes101

doom music

i'm requesting to use some Doom music on my website. all copyright infringment aside, all i would need is the direct url. the song i'm looking for is "The Demon's from Adrian's Pen", preferably the pc cut, but a snes or other mix will do. can someone please help me?

Go onto "Game Info/FAQs" on the Doomworld sidebar, and then click on the "Music" link to find pretty much all the Doom music, in both .mid and .mp2 format.

You can extract the music from your IWAD file(doom.wad, doom2.wad etc) with a tool like NWT or Wintex/Deutex. However, the format of MIDI music in the IWAD file is dooms own .mus format, not the standard .mid format. There is a tool called MUS2MIDI which will convert for you. You should be able to find all these tools in the idgames archive if you dont already have them.

The music page here at DW has a link to the midi, found at

http://www.doomworld.com/music/d_e2m2.mid

I think that's what you're looking for.
Nice choice of music, but bear in mind that some people will already be listening to music of their own choice while browsing, and background sound on your page might just annoy. As an extra tip, please make sure there's an easy way to turn it off.