Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geo

Anyone notice what I think are Caco demons and holo demons / specters?

Watching Hell again for the second time, I notice a few extra demons.

The start of the Hell level, once it opens up, I see what looks like cacodemons, but they don't engage the player. Then toward the end, after the Mancubus, during the Revenant, you see the outline of something that the player kills and it becomes visible. I'd call that a holo demon or specter.

The 'holo-demon' you're referring to was the Spectre---Marty Stratton mentioned that in the press convo afterwards. And yes, those were indeed a couple Cacos flying around at the start. Bethesda released some hi-res screenshots yesterday, and the Cacos were prominently featured in one.

Caffeine Freak said:

The 'holo-demon' you're referring to was the Spectre---Marty Stratton mentioned that in the press convo afterwards. And yes, those were indeed a couple Cacos flying around at the start. Bethesda released some hi-res screenshots yesterday, and the Cacos were prominently featured in one.

I saw the conference live, but I missed the mention.

I don't mean Marty mentioned it on-stage, I meant afterwards when he was in the 'news room' or whatever, talking with the man and the woman reporting on E3. It was a brief mention, but I remember him saying it.