Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cire

Zauberer

I like it. Can you make different version with different colors? I think it'd be cool for mappers.
I mean, can you make versions with different materials, like wood, ice, stone and metal.

Yeah nice, thanks for the textures. Yes, an IRL friend of mine suggested we use egyptian theme for it and I thought it sounded good.

walk test of anahit

EDIT

a friend of mine says she's willing to do the sounds for the fighter, lets see how it turns out

Tanks. I'll tryck working in adding the resurser that's benen submitted thus far. Github is beting problematik AT the moment. That's why I've benen unable to utlovad the curryn Ipad. I'll tre fuling it son.
Edit: the phone's spellchecker messet up the massage. Sorts for thai.

If you have high res versions of these please post and keep them. We really need some official place to store tons of extra resources.

do you mean me? if so, sorry they where done at this resolution (the bricks are modified from freedoom

EDIT

can someone give me a list of sounds for the fighter? a friend of mine has agreed to record sounds for it, but im not sure whats needed, i know theres pain, use and death sounds, but wich others need to be voice sounds?

So I'm wishing to take up the role of sound engineer in this project if the position is still open/needed. Of course before I'd begin to do any player/monster/weapon sounds, we'd need to have finalized designs for them decided so they'd mesh.

It'd also be very useful to have a list of what things I should sketch designs for and the general direction to go towards with them. I think I'll also get around to doing a couple possible candidates for the logo design, if that is to be allowed.

hey jaxx can you sketch out a sword kinda like this one?

https://sta.sh/0tmwqgsgjpf

sorry for the crappy drawing, its supposed to be a techie/steam punkie sword. im plannning to ask teh bucket to model it, so spriting it will be quicker, but im having a hard time makind a picture that can be used as modelling referent

Sure you can be the sound engineer/designer, sketch designer and logo designer Jaxxon.

I'm sorry that there's no IWAD at the website. I have problems with my personal Life that I have to give priority over Zauberer for the moment. I also have problems with syncing to GitHub at the moment. I hope to have Everything solved within the next week, but due to the situation I can't make any promises. Once again, I'm sorry, but it's putting a lot of stress on me at the moment.

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. Anyways, my personal problem seems to be over now, so now I'll just have to reinstall the computer so I can get GitHub to work.

Design #1:

http://i.imgur.com/hF1eZsK.png
High-res original. Unfortunately I don't have much skill with image manipulation or access to photoshop, so sorry if it's rather amateur or "90's."

http://i.imgur.com/InDwa1d.png
Cleaned-up version at ingame resolution, truecolor

http://i.imgur.com/kRnzeUu.png
Converted to Hexen palette, feel free to do your own if this isn't up to snuff.

http://i.imgur.com/gRdfRUS.png
Wallpaper (lel)

Overall I tried to stick to something recognizably similar to the Hexen logo, but with its own flair. Will try something else if needed, but I'm kind of fond of this just the same.

hey guys you see how in hexen several monsters with different behaviour share the same sprites? is this neccesary for keeping compatability?

All weaker monsters use the same sprites as their stronger versions. Except for the Chaos Serpent though, the weaker one has a separated set of sprites from the stronger one.

raymoohawk said:

hey jaxx can you sketch out a sword kinda like this one?

https://sta.sh/0tmwqgsgjpf

sorry for the crappy drawing, its supposed to be a techie/steam punkie sword. im plannning to ask teh bucket to model it, so spriting it will be quicker, but im having a hard time makind a picture that can be used as modelling referent

Looks fine to me. Maybe redraw it with cleaner lines and more rotations. Sorry, nothing of mine is any better.

Here's a couple of more game concepts:

Kherjit warrior consept

Gatekeeper, a boss consept

And here's the third part of the story:

The Order of the Great Flame

And that’s how the Kherjits came into being, a race bred for war and conquest. They all had a strong conection with Nesert, the Great Flame, but only the females could control it. They formed the Order of the Great Flame, tasked with spreading the cult of Sekhmet throuout the empire and to root out the taint of chaos. Wielding the power of Nesert, the priestesses of the Order where powerful mages, fighting the forces of chaos with sword and word.

Twenty years after the Seccond coming the Kherjits began their conquest of the Wastland. One by one the warlords fell to might of the Kherjit armies.

Isn't the Skyrim Khajiit strictly Zenimax/Bethesda's property? We'd be better off steering clear of anything too similar if we plan on having this be the Hexen Freedoom equivalent. This is the same group of people that sued Notch for having the word "Scrolls" as his game title, after all.