Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacatou

Mafia Round 6 - Town Wins

bwahahaaa
Kirby utters not a single word while changing his vote and this after the terms of his ultimatum were not met. Does this show a complete confidence that my statement is true? Is it nothing more than the act of a desperate man? Will you, darknation, now follow suit? Suddenly, TheCupboard will be one vote from being lynched. Is Krispy willing to be the deciding vote? GreyGhost has yet to vote for the second day in a row! Eugene babbles. Clues abound. I'm betting the Detective can wrap this up for us tomorrow with a confirmation on Krispy (unless pushing this button tonight proves useful). *pushes all his chips to the center of the table*
/bwahahaaa

One mafia member mentions suspicion of the other mafia member but doesn't vote to lynch him. This is to confuse the others and keep any suspicion off of him. He can then point at the fact that he mentioned this suspicion later if need be. He may talk about this suspicion several times but not actually vote to lynch the other mafia member. He could vote to lynch but then change it if he hasn't been taking any heat. The goal is to show innocence should this other mafia member get lynched and mafia role is exposed. They both might point fingers at each other with a lynch vote going to whoever is taking heat and about to be lynched anyways.

Now go back and read their posts with this in mind. They're working together with Krispy being set up to be the fall guy. He might not even realize that he's going to get thrown under the bus, but notice how he completely ignores TheCupBoard's suspicion. Then they both vote to lynch Kirby. They can continue this tactic as long as both remain alive and without suspicion other than from each other.

unvote Kirby
vote Krispy

Now that I've heard from a couple of the silent types I'm willing to go with Krispy. After all, asking for someone's opinion on Day 1 is kind of a way to make noise, contribute without contributing. I don't really think Kirby would leave a clue like that on Day 1, there are too many other ways to steer the town's discussion than just killing off someone who might vote to lynch you.

I see there are theories about my being Mafia already, that's good. Well I'm willing to vote Krispy if you guys are. Like the time-honored phrase, "Let's see what happens."

The town's discussions become more animated as the afternoon lazily drags on.

Vote Tally (4 votes to lynch)
Kirby - 2 votes (Krispy, darknation)
TheCupboard - 2 votes (bytor, Kirby)
Krispy - 1 vote (TheCupboard)

Not Yet Decided
GreyGhost, Doominator2

TheCupboard said:

Krispy you asked for Clonehunter's opinion on Day 1, then he ended up dead. I think this is a clue. For now, Krispy is not my first option to lynch

TheCupboard said:

vote Kirby
Clonehunter originally voted for you and now he's dead. That doesn't necessarily make you anti-town but I'm willing to find out. :p

bytor said:

One mafia member mentions suspicion of the other mafia member but doesn't vote to lynch him. This is to confuse the others and keep any suspicion off of him. He can then point at the fact that he mentioned this suspicion later if need be. He may talk about this suspicion several times but not actually vote to lynch the other mafia member. He could vote to lynch but then change it if he hasn't been taking any heat. The goal is to show innocence should this other mafia member get lynched and mafia role is exposed. They both might point fingers at each other with a lynch vote going to whoever is taking heat and about to be lynched anyways.

TheCupboard said:

unvote Kirby
vote Krispy
Now that I've heard from a couple of the silent types I'm willing to go with Krispy. After all, asking for someone's opinion on Day 1 is kind of a way to make noise, contribute without contributing. I don't really think Kirby would leave a clue like that on Day 1, there are too many other ways to steer the town's discussion than just killing off someone who might vote to lynch you.
I see there are theories about my being Mafia already, that's good. Well I'm willing to vote Krispy if you guys are. Like the time-honored phrase, "Let's see what happens."

bytor said:

They're working together with Krispy being set up to be the fall guy. He might not even realize that he's going to get thrown under the bus, but notice how he completely ignores TheCupBoard's suspicion. Then they both vote to lynch Kirby. They can continue this tactic as long as both remain alive and without suspicion other than from each other.

A vote for TheCupboard is a vote for Doomworld.

Clearly, since being quiet is seen as a sign of guilt, I need to say stuff. So here's my analysis:
The top two suspects for me are Greyghost and Doominator.
Doominator seems to only vote for people who probably won't get lynched. Now why would someone do that?
Clonehunter seems to only appear when lynching or posting memes (remember he was the last one to vote for Flubbernugget). Suspicious, no?
Greyghost has almost religiously avoided lynches- trying to stay out of sight and out of mind?
Bytor is lowest on my list so far, but I'll be keeping an eye on who he sides with.

bytor, I read your house of quotes. I don't hold your series of if statements in high regard.

But why would you reveal you are the button-pusher? If you are actually pro-town you should stop name-dropping who you are. Now the Mafia could use process of elimination to skip Night-killing you and kill someone who might be more important like the Detective, tsk tsk. Better that the Town hide itself in united anonymity, unless there is a serious emergency, like we are about to lynch the Detective by accident, then he would have to out himself

You are bordering on anti-town activity right now. Slow your roll

aww, c'mon, it's a lovely square block almost.

Because after you there will only be one left. You did exactly what I said you would, switching your vote from Kirby to Krispy.

"Slow your roll" I see no reason for me to say anything for the rest of the day. I've stirred the pot enough and saw you stuck to the spoon.

What!? Admins are vote proof? Cacatou wouldn't count a vote against him anyways (Corruption of Power?). Whats weird is that when everyone thought the Mafia was dead after the abandonment of Mafia round 5, a new round appeared out of no where. Maybe Thecupboard (Mafia overlord?) the creator of this "game" contacted his friend, Cacatou to start a new round to test those worthy of joining his gang family. Because if Thecupboard did start a new game, suspicion would arise. There is no other explanation

unvote admins
vote Thecupboard

Let it be known Doominator2 is bandwagoning at this point. Seriously he did not give a reason for voting to lynch me in all his posts.

If you guys can't figure out the Mafia after giving me a new necktie, I'm calling shenanigans.

Well Doominator2 has figured me out. I am secretly Mafia muahahaha. Facetiousness aside, the evening is approaching and so 24 hours from this post, I will proceed with a no lynch. The standings are as follows:

Vote Tally (4 votes to lynch)
Kirby - 2 votes (Krispy, darknation)
TheCupboard - 3 votes (bytor, Kirby, Doominator2)
Krispy - 1 vote (TheCupboard)

Not Yet Decided
GreyGhost

gonna give my vote to the cupboard. Sorry mang, but this shit needs to move forward and your death will prove bytor either right or wrong.

unvote whoever

voter cupboard

TheCupboard is slowly led to the gallows. As he approaches the gibbet, he struggles a bit screaming, "You've got it wrong." But the town will not be stopped. TheCupboard falls through the floor and with a loud snap his neck breaks. Blood pours from his mouth and the town proceeds to make their way to his house. TheCupboard's belongings were pretty simple and were as expected.

Giant poster of John Romero. Check.
Hard disk with every WAD ever to win a Cacoward. Check.
Gigantic cartons of vanilla ice cream. Check.

TheCupboard was a Vanilla Townsperson. The night-phase begins and I await your PMs. Provide back-up targets if necessary though they probably won't be necessary.

please avert your eyes and leave me to wallow in my shame and self-pity

Last night, the town experienced a sudden weather change as storms suddenly began brewing. Most of you stayed in your houses as lightning struck several locations. You eventually awaken and discover that one of the homes has burnt down completely. In the charred remains of darknation's home you find two dead bodies. The first is darknation whose face has been scorched beyond recognition. In the home you discover a sliver of paper reading:

"Linguica's password is "

But here the paper is burnt off. Evidently darknation's evil actions invoked some supernatural forces and he is dead. The first Mafia to fall, darknation was the Normal Mafia.

The other body seems to be lying outside the house and hasn't been burnt so badly. GreyGhost was holding up a pair of binoculars spying into darknation's home and he has a bullet at the back of his skull. Alas the Detective GreyGhost is no more. The town slowly turns and begins to wonder who the last Mafia player is. Day 3 has begun. You need 3 votes to lynch.

Somehow I knew darknation was up to no good. All that talk about cocks. We know the man......there's only so many cocks one can ask for before becoming suspicious. And he asked for ALL of the COCKS.

Lightning strike eh? I wonder how that got invoked......and it seems to have been unfortunate timing for us as Grey Ghost was visiting (I assume) darknation's house when the lightning struck, costing the detective's life as well.

Alright, where do we go from here?

Seems the button pusher pushed his button. Darknation, eh? What a world we live in.

Bump!

How goes Day 3? Or is this thread now sole domain of the vengeful (and barefoot) souls of the recently deceased?

I haven't forgotten about this but the lull in the town's activity has slowed down the game. The day has progressed and evening is approaching. I'll wait for a couple of days before proceeding with a no-lynch.

A no-lynch is a victory for the mafia. We've got to keep the ball rolling with only one mafia left to kill. Doominator is still on my suspicion list, but since Bytor was deeply involved in TheCupboard's lynching, I have to avenge his death and vote Bytor.

All three of you had voted to lynch darknation but Kirby I'm least suspicious of. Been waiting for something from the other two.

Vote krispy

bytor said:

All three of you had voted to lynch darknation but Kirby I'm least suspicious of. Been waiting for something from the other two.

Mah negro

Vote Krispy

Lets hear it sir. You are now on the edge.