Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KoolKat

My 4th of July

My brothers and I went to a lake to help with a fireworks display. I was there to clean up the dead fireworks. I ran around picking up garbage and trowing it away. While I was working away all of a sudden I heard a loud pop, buzz, and smack! That was a firework blowing out the side of its tube and shooting me in the leg. It hurt worse than anything I felt in my life! I hopped on one leg a few times trying to keep myself from using a ton of foul language (successfully!) and then collapsed against a little fence. Now I've got a huge welt on my hip. If I wouldn't have changed from shorts to pants it would have punctured. Un-fun. It still hurts.

Damn, who shot you in the hip with a firecracker? That's gotta smart like big blue heck! Oh well, at least you're still alive and able to come here.
/me sends a few Medikits and Soul Spheres your way
:)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... poor lil kitty kat.... dat sucks yo......

/me rubs the kitty's belly
:P

By the way... never EVER hold a firecracker in a closed hand. If your hand is open, it will just sting. However, if your hand is closed the force of the explosion could quite frankly.... well.... blow yo fuckin hand open... literally! I usually leave the fireworks that don't go off after they are lit alone, until I throw water on them.. otherwise you could really get fucked.

EDIT: isn't Kool-Kat a girl? Or is it a guy..... just wonderin, cuz I've heard a few different things.

He's a guy, dude. Heh

**Said in crusty the clowns voice**

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOO HOO! This one is gonna REALLY cost me!
:(

/me boils his hand (OW), cuts it off (YOWIE), boils it again (EEP!), dips it in turpentine and lyme (YOWCH!!!!), then glues it back on with crazy glue..... extra IDIOT strength!

Mah bad.... but I had heard somewhere dat Kool-Kat was a women... my mistake, no disrespect meant Kat.

KoolKat said:

My brothers and I went to a lake to help with a fireworks display. I was there to clean up the dead fireworks. I ran around picking up garbage and trowing it away. While I was working away all of a sudden I heard a loud pop, buzz, and smack! That was a firework blowing out the side of its tube and shooting me in the leg. It hurt worse than anything I felt in my life! I hopped on one leg a few times trying to keep myself from using a ton of foul language (successfully!) and then collapsed against a little fence. Now I've got a huge welt on my hip. If I wouldn't have changed from shorts to pants it would have punctured. Un-fun. It still hurts.

That reminds me..
When me and my friends celebrated the new milennium we wanted to blow up a huge selfmade firecracker/bomb.. That of course, was a very dumb idea.
I was so drunk, I didn't notice the fuse was already burning.
I stepped towards 'groundzero' and all of a sudden the damn thing went off.

For the rest of the night I had troubles hearing, I had a huge bulge on my left hip with blood coming out of it and my pants were shredded.

That hurt real bad..
Ever since, I stayed the hell away from all kinds of fireworks :)

DooMBoy said:

Damn, who shot you in the hip with a firecracker? That's gotta smart like big blue heck! Oh well, at least you're still alive and able to come here.
/me sends a few Medikits and Soul Spheres your way
:)

I wish it were a nice little firecracker!

ESCO> Here's some comfort:
/Esco reaches out and CLAW!
Now ya don't have to cut it off... even though it wont be of much use anymore. ;)

Here's a question ~ Roman Candles: Have any of you ever tried holding one in your hands and firing the shots off? Is this retarded? I've heard people say that it's ok, but...hmmm...Fireworks are fun. Right now i've got a Roman Candle and a Burning Schoolhouse (Damn Canada Day rain)

TheHighestTree said:

Here's a question ~ Roman Candles: Have any of you ever tried holding one in your hands and firing the shots off? Is this retarded? I've heard people say that it's ok, but...hmmm...Fireworks are fun. Right now i've got a Roman Candle and a Burning Schoolhouse (Damn Canada Day rain)

It isn't very dangerous but it's not that fun either.