Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whats the best source port to play mordeth on I already played on ZDoom and I didnot see any new monsters, I used the ZDoomer launcher with deh-file but i dont think its running right thanks.

Mordeth ep1 isn't source port compatible. If you really want to use a source port for playing Mordeth ep1, download the port compatible version called mfb97dsf.zip and use the WAD and DEH file in there instead, by adding them manually to the commandline. See the documentation of the port of your choice on how to use external WAD and DEH files.

Keep in mind that changed text strings (such as in intermission screens) are broken in all ports, and that using new features such as jumping severely breaks the gameflow (and might even get you stuck).

If you still experience problems, just ask here. And, have fun :)

Thank you very much Gaston I hope now, I can get your tc running right. I am looking foward to your levels. And I am looking foward to your future episodes. Thanks PRS\66

And also the new monsters dont show up straight away, unlike some mods with modified monsters that shove them in your face in the first room screaming "LOOK! NEW!!", mordeth just ads them in where theyre needed...