Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiTROACTiVE

Can Anyone Help Me Find this Old PC Game?

Hey guys, I've been looking for a old PC game for a long time now. I don't know too much about it, but here's what I remember:

-I think it was made by Virgin Software
-I think it was for Windows 3.1, but it might have worked with some other higher versions of Windows
-It stared an anthropomorphic bird which I think was a penguin, and he also wore a tuxedo with a red bow tie
-The game takes place in an apartment where you can also look out the balcony into the city
-The game has to do with music, especially playing the piano
-One mini game has to do with shooting down enemies with the correct piano keys, and you can do this on earth and two other different planets
-There's one other mini game where I think you would have to play the song right to save an animal, otherwise the animal gets captured by something
-To exit, you would use a car as a quit menu

That's all I remember about it, and if I think of something else I can remember about this game, then I'll let you know.

This sounds more like an interactive music encyclopedia or educational software, rather than a game.

Edutainment is never easy to remember. I felt that struggle until I found Math Rescue.
Honestly it sounds like something to do with Linux to me but that's just because of the penguin description.

WildWeasel said:

Going by your description, I was eventually able to coax a likely candidate out of MobyGames' game database: Lenny's Music Toons.

Oh my god, that's it! I've been searching for that game for a long time now and now I finally found it! Thanks for the help man! Also, I found out that game came out in 1993, just like Doom did.

I feel like there should be a dedicated thread for this kind of thing, as some old folks are bound to recognize a description.