Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Taolek

I'm dumb, and stuck E2 lvl 4

Hello

I'm stuck at Freedoom0.9, Chapter 2 Military lab level 4. (HUSTR_E2M4 = Sample Holding Center [fraggle])

i've reach the end of the level, but i can't press the last switch.

-Is this the end of the level?

On the left side, the switch, on the right side a elevator (that i can't use, it' stuck)

Here is the map of the level

If this is a bug, can you explain me the command to get to lvl 5? (i can use some cheat, but the one to change level didn't worked)

thx!

note : I'm using Zandronum 2.1

Looks like a mapping error; you can use idclev25 to get to the next one, though you'd start with a pistol only.

Ok thx.

Can you explain me the exact letters i need to write to use idclev25 ?

cause it don't work, should i "say" it, or with console?

I think idclev is for DOOM II. For Ultimate (Free)Doom you'll want to type 'Map E2M5' into the console. (without quote marks)

Since you're using GZDoom, type in the console "Changemap E2M5" (without quotes), that way you'll go to the next map and you get to keep your weapons

this map was already fixed in dev version, this was my fault on forgeting of place exit, since i usualy dont use exit when i'm testing my maps...

Protox said:

i usualy dont use exit when i'm testing my maps...

Given how vital that feature is, you might want to put that on your standard checklist.

is because i test my maps in this way play on easy, until i got on exit i dont use it, i open console and i type - Skill ; map exmy .
So i play normal hard and nightmare, but usualy i never reach the exit in nightmare, but in my mind i think well is it the map is whit all skills working, but since my last test is the only of i use exit sometimes i dont notice the glitch. (well was the only map already of i forget exit).

Thx for you're Help.

Thx for that great game, it remind me so much souvenirs!