Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coolkids

Agario, a simple multiplayer browser game.

I was browsing the web, and came across a game that is not talked about much, very fun to play. You guys should check it out!

agar.io/

It's too slow for what looks like a simple quick game imo, can be exciting for 2-3 mins but after that I get bored quickly. They should find some way to speed up the gameplay greatly.

Its nothing new, the same sort of game has been a mini game in better games.

Fun game. It seems too easy to become top dog. Like Memfis says, it's a game of patience above all, and the pace is too slow for most people. You win because the other guy gets bored and not due to outsmarting them. Perhaps the game would be more dynamic if dots gave you a bigger increase. Perhaps everything would break horribly.

Phml said:

Fun game. It seems too easy to become top dog. Like Memfis says, it's a game of patience above all, and the pace is too slow for most people. You win because the other guy gets bored and not due to outsmarting them. Perhaps the game would be more dynamic if dots gave you a bigger increase. Perhaps everything would break horribly.

You described every Moba.

I think MOBAs have more of a vertuous/vicious circle in that regard. If you win the first 5 minutes you're likely to win the game. So much of your potential is tied into choices you make at the start, starting with character selection.

Agar.io plays out differently. For starters, obviously, everyone is the same cell with the same stats and abilities. The bigger you get the more your speed decreases, you lose mass increasingly fast, and you're at the mercy of smaller players shooting viruses to explode you. It works, you can jump into games where people are already planet-sized and climb your way to the top spot.

geo said:

You described every Moba.

Though in this case it's more like an amoeba.

Pretty nice game. I got to first place once, died and never played it again. Indeed, it requires a lot of patience. I'd better play slaughtermaps.