Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dylanblitz

DOOM and FALLOUT 4 at quakecon!

WE DON'T APPRECIATE THAT KIND ROUND HURR!

But actually, that's cool I guess. I enjoyed Fallout somewhat. I still have yet to finish any of the games, including 1 and 2, but have started all of them.

Zemini said:

So it is Bethesdacon now? I always thought it was just for Id games?

I can't remember for how long it's been that way but I know that one or two years ago they also promoted The Evil Within, although to be fair that one had the id Tech 5 engine.

But yeah, it's kind of obvious Bethesda owns id now. A bit sad, I like indie studios better but as long as Doom and and Quake are still good I can live with it.

Yeah it's not anymore just some "idcon" because i know for a fact also, that that Bombshell game by 3D Realms/Incerceptor is gonna be playable at quakecon.

I care for doom 4, not for fallout 4.

quakke said:

Yeah it's not anymore just some "idcon" because i know for a fact also, that that Bombshell game by 3D Realms/Incerceptor is gonna be playable at quakecon.

QuakeCon has had flavors of Valve, 3D Realms, and whatever else we liked in the 90s and their current projects/incarnations for a while, now.

FO4 or Bombshell don't really seem that amiss to me, actually.

Now if they showed Call of Duty.....

Zemini said:

So it is Bethesdacon now? I always thought it was just for Id games?

With Carmack gone and not able to do his keynotes, what do you expect id to do for the entire panel? They only have one game coming out right now.
With Doom revealed, it will surely be the main focus this year.