Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

Ride of the Valkryies

Post Hell seems to have grown in power recently, with the new firey look and now the music too. It must be all the influx of newbies because of Doom 3 fueling it. I wonder how long it will be before it gets so large that it simply explodes and devours the forums..

Let's not complain, Lüt almost used cirka.mid instead...*shudder*

I must say it made my day. I was just out of bed and decided to check the forums before I went to work.

I nearly ruptured myself laughing.

OMFG! ROFLMFGAO!!!

... speakin of which.... I wonder if this thread will survive to maturity, or be condemned to a fiery and dramatically painful future in an evil, dark place which is marked only by the mysterious letters.... "PH".

.......... love the new banner though.

fraggle said:

Post Hell seems to have grown in power recently, with the new firey look and now the music too. It must be all the influx of newbies because of Doom 3 fueling it. I wonder how long it will be before it gets so large that it simply explodes and devours the forums..

I belive Post Hell will in fact reach critical mass and implode rather than explode, creating a giant sucking blackhole of retarded posts that will consume the entire internet and compress it into a single 0 or 1 representing what scientists will name "Pure Stupidity".

All the stupidity on the internet compressed down bite... what if it fell into the wrong hands? DEAR GOD! IT COULD SURLY DISTROY US ALL! DAWN OF THE DUMB!

\Me is more scared then ever before in his whole life

darknation said:

...creating a giant sucking blackhole of retarded posts that will consume the entire internet...

I believe it's called the "Cone of Ignorance".

Assmaster said:

I believe it's called the "Cone of Ignorance".

That should be the cool name for a newbie that dies in ingnorance from a BFG secondary blast :)

He died in the cone of ignorance

You know, all those that scream "You cheat" 'coz they died from a BFG and have no idea why :)

Insomniac said:

why didn't he use heh.mp3?

heh, because fredrik already has his face on post hell, i guess it would be overkill.

i realy don't know though :)

I wish the music didn't start restart with every click though. I'm not sure if that can be altered.

fraggle said:

What if people started playing around with links and one hit post hell?! Demon posts would run amok in the other forums.

Insomniac said:

why didn't he use heh.mp3?

There is a reason why people use midi's for webpages. Size...Bandwith...