Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CacoDoomer

Lost Soul on T2: 3D Shirt

So I'm curious as to when in the entirety of Terminator 2 there was at least one flaming skull flying around.

Oh wait no, this is for the themepark ride.

So I'm curious as to when in the entirety of Terminator 2 themepark ride there was at least one flaming skull flying around.

I've recently done the ride, ya I dont get the shirt, but notice how the skull has red eyes. They loosely resemble the red interface the terminators navigate with.

I went on the T2 ride in Universal Florida last year (well, it's not really a "ride", but still).

Well, at one point Ahnold blows up another Terminator and the skull flies up. It's all 3D and shit and looks cool. Then he says he was my College Roomate or something. That's really the closest.

Man that was my favorite thing at Universal Studios. If there's anything they should shut down it's NEVER Terminator!!!! Never!!!!

fraggle said:

I went on the T2 ride in Universal Florida last year (well, it's not really a "ride", but still).

I could have sworn it's been closed longer than that, unless it was either A) Re-opened or B) We're not talking about the Orlando ride