Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SavageCorona

This is now the official skeleton thread

Ah. I can't read German. However, with all the times I've seen the film, I never did notice that statue's pose until it was pointed out. I'm never going to be able to see that thing again without thinking of how silly it looks.

"Yo dawg" indeed.

GooberMan said:

I have wasted my entire life. You have my axe.

So should I get a moddb account so I can post the .exe? It needs a little more work like gameover = you now need to close the program to restart it, but I'm happy with the product after 30 minutes from scratch.

zap610 said:

ib4 ph

Post Hell or the Official Bird Thread?

Are we cyber bullying? I read about it today on the wiki page for Doomworld:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomworld

Cyberbullying

There has been evidence that cyberbullying has occurred on the Doomworld website. Possibly the most recent one was a user, under the name of 'Fabysk', who was cyberbullied after making a double post about his Doom mod. After a couple of hours, a user by the name 'Bloody Acid', made a comment about Fabysk's mod regarding all of the errors he made, as well as ripping off content from the original Doom II levels, and poor editing. Soon after, it grew into a hate thread, as other users began posting negative comments about the mod for a period of time. Bloody Acid returned to the thread and started cyberbullying Fabysk, along with other users though means of degrading names, calling him a "loser" and that "his ego was bruised". Also dicks.

zap610 said:

Have a bird

( * )<

Most people give another bird...

geo said:

Post Hell or the Official Bird Thread?

Are we cyber bullying? I read about it today on the wiki page for Doomworld:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomworld

Cyberbullying

There has been evidence that cyberbullying has occurred on the Doomworld website. Possibly the most recent one was a user, under the name of 'Fabysk', who was cyberbullied after making a double post about his Doom mod. After a couple of hours, a user by the name 'Bloody Acid', made a comment about Fabysk's mod regarding all of the errors he made, as well as ripping off content from the original Doom II levels, and poor editing. Soon after, it grew into a hate thread, as other users began posting negative comments about the mod for a period of time. Bloody Acid returned to the thread and started cyberbullying Fabysk, along with other users though means of degrading names, calling him a "loser" and that "his ego was bruised". Also dicks.

Who exactly edited this in? Because this is fucking hilarious.

SavageCorona said:

Who exactly edited this in? Because this is fucking hilarious.

The closest reference I could find was this "Preceding unsigned comment added by Graylandertagger (talk • contribs) 21:30, 30 September 2010 (UTC)": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ADoomworld

Anyway, I know that we're having a lot of fun at the expense of coolkids, but he needs to invest time in learning to program or art. Otherwise there's a place for creative works if anyone wants to write anything.

"Everything Else" is usually the non alcoholic bar that we hang out in to have a laugh or discuss legitimate issues as if they affect us personally.

There have been legitimate projects to crop up here. A recent SHMUP, Doombringer and Wrack come to mind along with Jimi's project or two.

Cyberbullying is like a past time to me. So far my bodycount is twelve. Eight by gun, two by hanging, five by Justin Beiber marathon.

Clonehunter said:

Cyberbullying is like a past time to me. So far my bodycount is twelve. Eight by gun, two by hanging, five by Justin Beiber marathon.

I guess that's what makes you a hunter. Good thing its only clone hunting, so all the birds feel safe.

Coolkids said:

Ever since I was about 11, I wanted to make a video game that revolved around humanoid birds and an open world environment. I always though birds were so cool when I was young, and I wanted to find a way to put birds into a video game. The time has come for me to make a back-story. I have had so much passion in this story idea for a long time. I was thinking of writing a novel, but a video game would be better. I can come up with a story. but please I need help with this. I am a beginner at video game design, but this has inspired me to learn. I do not know where I can find a team of developers, as many people I know just dont know anything about it. Can I please ask for help? Sorry for my bad grammar and wierdness, just very tired.

Good day Coolkids,

My name is AceOfSpades and I am the Chief PR Representative at Clan Unidoom. I'm sure you've heard of us, but if you haven't we are the premier Doom clan and have been for over a decade. Our body of work is extensive, well respected and speaks for itself. The UDM series is just one of many examples.

Your post intrigued us. We believe there are many untold bird-man related stories and we're interested in exploring the possibilities. While you seem set on using Cube 2 we have honed our craft on the RPGMaker engine and believe it would be a great fit for what you're trying to do.

We want to make your bird-man game a reality. We have the tools, drive and experience to make it happen. Visit us on IRC at irc.quakenet.org #unidoom and we can discuss our options.

Thanks,

AceOfSpades
Chief PR Representative
Clan UD

Kontra Kommando said:

I'm surprised that the name AceOfSpades wasn't taken already.

I honestly thought it was, but judging from the newness of the profile I'd assume not. Its great to see trolling taken to that level though.

Actually, AceofSpades is a respected community member that has been around the Doom scene for much longer than most of you. This is legit. We are ready to do this. Please visit irc.quakenet.org #unidoom so that we can begin preparations on the Bird Man Saga.

Clonehunter said:

But that makes fifteen. Unless 3 of them liked JB.

I just assume any invitation to get on IRC will result in a memorable chat log.

So join up, everyone.

poor kid

Keep yer chin up, Coolkids.

EDIT: ohhh I see he rage-quited. nevermind.