Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Janizdreg

Where to find these lost WADs?

Anyone know are Ropy2, Cyb's Massmouth-mod and the Darkening2 textures WAD available for dl somewhere nowadays? I lost them the last time I formatted my drive (dohh) and thus far I haven't been able to refind them.

I'm pretty sure that I've got the Darkening2tex wad.
email me for it, Janizdreg... (I'm at work and will forget by the time I get home probably)

Opulent said:

I'm pretty sure that I've got the Darkening2tex wad.
email me for it, Janizdreg... (I'm at work and will forget by the time I get home probably)

That's weird, unless some darkening team member gave it to you, since as Tarin says it's never been released. Ola said he would release it in the darkening 2 text, but later it seems he changed his mind (most likely after that incident in which Baker used his textures as a base without permission).

Edit: Hmm, we could make a "campaign" emailing Ola Björling for the release of that resource WAD, the textures are pretty cool, I'm sure they have many possibilities of use beyond The Darkening Ep2 or the one or two maps ex-members of the team made.

I've tried DoomSearch before, it doesn't find the thing. I tried searching by filenames like roketeer.zip, roceteer.zip, etc, but nothing came up. This is why I assume it's not available on idgames.

And to repeat my question (whee), anyone know any alternative locations (apart from idgames and piXel's page) where it could be available?