Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteelPH

Esco = banned... AGAIN!?

The lazy and stupid are the only two groups that we can give the shaft to indiscriminately anymore. Let's keep that tradition alive.

DC

fodders didn't vote, neither did sotarn, Carnevil, or KNorton. This is not the ENTIRE forum crew.
Oh well. If Esco's banned, he's, um, banned. Leave it be.

someone should lock this thread. there is absolutely no point in arguing anymore, or arguing at all, about anything related to esco's banning.

Someone should ban you, there is absoultely no point in anything you say relating to anything.

But they don't.

Wonderful forums we've got here, eh?

No, but I don't represent the population of the forum, some of whom may very well have more valid points to add. But I have more to say on the issue of you deciding that this topic should be shut for no reason other than... uh...

darknation said:

No, but I don't represent the population of the forum, some of whom may very well have more valid points to add. But I have more to say on the issue of you deciding that this topic should be shut for no reason other than... uh...

IMO i really don't think much more can be said. but if ppl want to keep going ok, i just hope no flamewars start because of it.

darknation said:

Your thought processes are hardly definitive.

fine smartass why don't you present us all with something related to this topic that hasn't already been said.

gatewatcher said:

fine smartass why don't you present us all with something related to this topic that hasn't already been said.

OK, it;s interesting how 90% of the people who defend esco are almost as annoying as he was.

darknation said:

OK, it;s interesting how 90% of the people who defend esco are almost as annoying as he was.

huh?

I dont like the way the mods handle this forum. Pritch shouldnt have instigated

It's over. Esco is banned, and there isn't really anything that begging and pleading will do to either bring him back or keep him away forever. I say, to one and all of you: cope.

DooMBoy said:

fodders didn't vote, neither did sotarn, Carnevil, or KNorton. This is not the ENTIRE forum crew.

Well that's Ling choice to not let them in the admin forum. Everybody who he decided to let in voted. And hosted sites moderators don't count, since they're only on the mod list for the sake of their own forums and nothing else.

I still don't understand why people think this is a democracy. You, me, all of us do nothing but waste Ling's resources and time. He's the webmaster, he made a pretty clear statement. Esco refused to accept it. A simple, fucking basic statement that clearly shows that Esco prefers to write "da" instead of "the", even if that costs him his existence down here. "Hard-headed" falls way short for that kind of behavior.

Makes you wonder why does he even cares. This place can't be that important to him if he doesn't even attempts to get his shit straight.