Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lycaon

Do you use the same nickname ingame?

Is your forum nickname the same one you use when you play online? And if so, which port do you use the most when playing online?

As for me, I use the same name with a military rank prefix I change from time to time (I rank up everytime I do something I consider way cool). Currently I am SSGT. Lycaon

Generally I use my forum username when playing on Zandronum, though sometimes I'll change it to some random bullshit.

I use my Doomworld Forum Username on Mulitplayer, but sometimes I'll change It to "TheRevenant360" since It's my YouTube or something else that's Ok.

I usually have mine set to "I AM A XASER", generally including a semi-clantag that may or may not have something to do with goats.

BaronOfStuff said:

Generally not, because I keep changing my ingame name to stupid things on a whim.

Are those having to do with the DOOM Comic. xD;

Been Doomkid on everything gaming related since 2001

I play all online source ports

Doomkid said:

Been Doomkid on everything gaming related since 2001

Shouldn't you have had a Doombar Mitzvah by now?

I use Clonehunter a lot. Like, everywhere. Even places I shouldn't have (no, not a furry site. It's not me, I swear). I use different iteration of C Lone on steam, though, as I don't feel right completely changing my name there, as it's sort of an identity thing now with groups I visit often.

TheMionicDonut said:

Why did I fucking laugh at that joke.

I use Torturephile most of the time for accounts since last year. I wish I used that for this site. I also used Hectic for several websites, specially Doom related.

I use Fonze everywhere it's not already been taken. It I can't, I'll usually go with Arch-Vile or some other bullshit. Names of the devil are always fun ^^

Yyyyyep. Pretty much in every game imaginable.

TheMionicDonut said:

I'm far too uncultured and not nearly Jewish enough for that

on any fps game, yes its the same i use in forum, in other type of games that its not FPS i use another kind of nick not related at all of the one i use here

and yet i still have issues with people pronoucing my nickname (like around may a guy in TF2 called me by "Zeta Zero Kay" and around 1 week ago another called me 20,000k)

Z0k said:

and yet i still have issues with people pronoucing my nickname (like around may a guy in TF2 called me by "Zeta Zero Kay" and around 1 week ago another called me 20,000k)

Lol. Well yours does use a number in the middle, so that could be interpreted different ways, though idk why someone would say zeta instead of "z" unless they assumed your name had some kind of a military reference.

I get Alfonze and Fronze and Froze and Frozen and all sorts of other shit when my nickname is just 5 letters/one syllable, lol. Maybe I should have gone with something easy like SuperCupcakeTactics ;p

Fonze said:

Lol. Well yours does use a number in the middle, so that could be interpreted different ways, though idk why someone would say zeta instead of "z" unless they assumed your name had some kind of a military reference.

I get Alfonze and Fronze and Froze and Frozen and all sorts of other shit when my nickname is just 5 letters/one syllable, lol. Maybe I should have gone with something easy like SuperCupcakeTactics ;p

I've embarrassingly been called "prostitute" before. What can ya do eh?