Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raven

Wolfenstein!?

Has anyone ever gotten to the wolfenstein levels in doom ][?
I used IDCLEV 31 and I was playing something that I would call WolfenDoom, or Doomenstein! Has anyone ever found this! It is sooo fun!

Two places to get TC. I have them on my Doom page (in my sig) plus the actual page: http://www.doomworld.com/wolfendoom/ . They ported over all 60 levels and the 30 levels from Second Encounter. Second Encounter's the better play. New traps galore. Completely new wads were made as well. One of my favorite TCs. Check em out! :)

WolfenDoom r0x if you love the two secret levels.
If you've got Wolf 3d there is a WolfenDoom version with doom monsters/textures but it really isn't that good...

Wow! I've only been playing and editing Doom 2 for something like eight years, and have never even noticed this before! Thanks!

WHAT?!?! NO!! DOOM2 ENDS AT LEVEL 30!! THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!!

fraggle said:

Wow! I'd never noticed this before!

I sincerely hope you and Nightmare are being sarcastic...

Wolfendoom is a great blast every now and then, some great weapons. Try Astrostein for that spacey twist.

pritch said:
"I sincerely hope you and Nightmare are being sarcastic...
Wolfendoom is a great blast every now and then, some great weapons. Try Astrostein for that spacey twist."

yeah, and it's on the sidebar to the right on the main page. :)
as for astrostien, it may look kiddish to some because there's no blood.

IMJack said:
Operation: Arctic Wolf owns your ass. Operation: Rheingold would have too if Laz had ever finished it.

Yeah, it's a shame. where the hell is laz anyway?

I think Laz just got caught up with RL. He hasn't updated the page for over a year, so I guess that's it for WolfenDoom :(

Raven said:

I used IDCLEV 31 and I was playing something that I would call WolfenDoom, or Doomenstein! Has anyone ever found this! It is sooo fun!

To give a serious answer:
I think everyone here on these boards know that Doom 2 has Wolfenstein levels in it and I would think that everyone here has played them too. As for actually reaching them without cheats, well, the entrance is in map15, go find it.

There are soem international copies of Doom2 that had those levels removed though, so not everyone had access to that knowledge :)

fodders said:

There are soem international copies of Doom2 that had those levels removed though, so not everyone had access to that knowledge :)

The German copies for instance - damn oversensitive German politicians.

Look, how was I supposed to know that everone found them ok?
I am sorry jeez! I am not a self-absorbed idiot!

Raven said:

I thought I was dumb!

Raven said:

Look, how was I supposed to know that everone found them ok?
I am sorry jeez! I am not a self-absorbed idiot!

A tip for the future: most of us have been playing Doom for a very, very long time. If in doubt about a post ask me on AIM first. We don't want you gobbled up by the forum piranhas.. (Liam)