Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fever

Project: Brutality Not working!!

I think those versions are old. Google and find the gzdoom forum and download a new version.

'Ancient' is an understatement.
1.5.06 is 4.5 years old! What makes you even think that this is 'newest'...?

Graf Zahl said:

'Ancient' is an understatement.
1.5.06 is 4.5 years old! What makes you even think that this is 'newest'...?

I don't know the versions xD i only have older ones.... like PRBoom Plus and stuff

and others....

You need a recent build of the Source Port In order to play It, though I'd try to help myself In a way In situations like that.

Tritnew said:

You need a recent build of the Source Port In order to play It, though I'd try to help myself In a way In situations like that.

So when will Gzdoom/Zdoom reach a milestone considerably large enough for an official release? I hate having to download new builds every time someone wants to use experimental features on a mod that are not available for release builds. There's also the occasion where an experimental build does not function with other mods either because something was changed or removed. Even mods intended to be used with these new builds can easily be broken on that rare chance which can generate confusion amongst non-power users. It's not even a mystery as to why Doomworld gets these occasional post regarding someone using the wrong version.

Carniverous Goat said:

So when will Gzdoom/Zdoom reach a milestone considerably large enough for an official release? I hate having to download new builds every time someone wants to use experimental features on a mod that are not available for release builds. There's also the occasion where an experimental build does not function with other mods either because something was changed or removed. Even mods intended to be used with these new builds can easily be broken on that rare chance which can generate confusion amongst non-power users. It's not even a mystery as to why Doomworld gets these occasional post regarding someone using the wrong version.

Yeah, I agree. But Hey, hopefully I helped the guy after all. But they need to make a Official Release before We have to get overloaded folders of old builds, It's sort of overwhelming. But It's a fucking mystery to Me as to why Doomworld gets posts like this when the User should EASILY know.

Tritnew said:

But It's a fucking mystery to Me as to why Doomworld gets posts like this when the User should EASILY know.

Don't be so quick to presume. It's entirely possible that the guy grabbed it from some unofficial channel stating it was up to date, without realizing the page's age. Or a number of any other possibilities.

I mean, sure, it's comically out of date, but I see no reason to bash the guy over it, it's alright to make mistakes.

Sodaholic said:

Don't be so quick to presume. It's entirely possible that the guy grabbed it from some unofficial channel stating it was up to date, without realizing the page's age. Or a number of any other possibilities.

I mean, sure, it's comically out of date, but I see no reason to bash the guy over it, it's alright to make mistakes.

Yeah, I know. I just want Him to go to the official Wesbite other than some channel or unofficial site with a old download, didn't mean to seem rude.