Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davidoom

Doom at 200mph

darknation rides the NewDoom car, haha.

the pain I am about to inflict on your worthless soul shall be legendary.

ORFL. I'm up for a drive in either the Doomcenter or DW cars next season. Put me in with Darknation though and die :)

pritch said:

ORFL. I'm up for a drive in either the Doomcenter or DW cars next season. Put me in with Darknation though and die :)

I'm not giving my DW car up, damn you :)

Doom II Guy said:

AHHH! MY EYES! The NewDoom car looks terrible!

quick question: Why in the name of satan and all his little elves am I riding in the newdoom car?

sorry darknation

I just remember you were one of the guys hittin on me when I got banned from ND for no reason...the other car driven by newdoom is face:uk..

maonth - sorry about that
"Wow, nice vehicles, is that mod playable yet" - it isn't a mod for doom but a mod for grand prix 2, a racing simulator hailing from 1996 - a title from microprose who have produced gp3 and just recently gp4.
"I'm up for a drive in either the Doomcenter or DW cars next season. Put me in with Darknation though and die :)" - there are 28 seats avaiable = 14 teams...I guess it'd be fun to do a little 'Doom Community Season'...heh

Davidoom said:

I got banned from ND for no reason...

You side with reol, you pay the price.

btw I was against banning you, it was mainly da man and reol that I wanted out.

In need to make Compet-N, Doom2org, or even Doom2net versions of cars!

Linguica said:

Maonth is driving the Doomworld car? Excuse me?

/me drags Maonth out of the Doomworld car.
There ya go Ling!

Well, at least wmull isn't driving any car. Wait, then it would be fun to beat hime. Meh.

bigbadgangsta said:

/me drags Maonth out of the Doomworld car.
There ya go Ling!

no way, kiddo.

"what game is that anyway ?"
It's Grand Prix 2, made at the same time as Final Doom and published by MicroProse.

"In need to make Compet-N, Doom2org, or even Doom2net versions of cars!" - Heh, I think I should y'know.

I'm also thinking of setting a whole track up with Doom textures, maybe transfering in game race helmets to monster mugs. Now we can finally find out who's the fastest demon. H0h0h0'