Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Imback55

Nothing New On idgames Lately

My greatest condolences go out to Ty Halderman's family. Bloodshedder and I will do our best as /idgames maintainers to carry on his legacy.

Rest in peace, friend. You will forever be missed.

Oh nooo...!

Oh what the fuck man, why's it all the cool dudes that get cancer?

So long, Ty. Your efforts have made countless thousands of people happy.

Seeing the large amount of members online had me wondering what had happened. still, this was definitely a loss we will all remember. Rest in peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(. Ty did a ton of good for this community, and it is sad to hear this news.

Oh crap no :( I knew it, once a "say, where's user X?" thread pops up, bad news are inevitable :(

RIP, and in my prayers tonight

Saffy said:

I'm a close relative. Sorry to be terse, but it's still difficult. I also would have posted sooner but only found this site a few days ago when doing searches for his name.

Thank you for going to the trouble of registering to make this post. Ty will be greatly missed in our community, where he was considered an "essential pillar". Only last December we awarded him a lifetime achievement award for his contributions.

RIP.

Holy fuck.

I...

My god, it doesn't seem that long ago when I was chatting with him over my email. Rest in peace Ty Halderman, we'll all miss you.

Rest in peace Ty. We'll never forget all the hard work you've done for this community and this game.

My deepest condolences to his family.

My condolences to his family.

Rest in peace, Ty. You were an immeasurable pillar of the community.

What an absolute bummer. I was hoping for the best.

R.I.P. Ty. Your hard work will always be appreciated amongst the ranks, and will certainly never be forgotten.

:(

Rest in peace, Ty, you've earned it.

Thanks for informing us, Saffy.

This is such a sad day I don't even know what to say. Thank you Ty for your never-ending contributions to this community.

:'( Rest in peace, Ty. And thank you for all the hard work that you put into this community. The community wouldn't be like it was at all today without your work on the archive.

My most sincere condolences to Ty's family and friends. Huge thanks for reaching out to us, in what must be a difficult time for you.
R.I.P Ty Halderman. May your mark on this community never be forgotten.

Wow, I just heard this. I haven't felt this much shock since Satoru Iwata died in the same month.

Rest in peace, Ty.